• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Free cPanel Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
@die2mrw007

why you need Web Hosting?

I need hosting for testing my sites & plugins.

thanks for giveaway

@die2mrw007 Thanks for the giveaway and congratulation to all winners.
I am working on a personal project (CV/Resume Generator) and your giveaway will be a huge help in making my project live and working!! If possible kindly consider me too, Thanks.

Reactions: die2mrw007
@die2mrw007 Thanks for the giveaway and congratulation to all winners.
I am working on a personal project (CV/Resume Generator) and your giveaway will be a huge help in making my project live and working!! If possible kindly consider me too, Thanks.
Selected for 10GB hosting package with 100GB monthly Bandwidth. If need more, I will increase the limit as required in future without anything to pay. PM me with the required details as mentioned in the thread.

Reactions: CYBERGYPSY
Hi pro. I wanna take one hosting for testing my design website wordpress. I wanna host good for build & speed optimized.

Thank you,
Best Regard

My current hosting is about to expire and I have 7 sites that need to be shifted to a new hosting, I will be very thankful If I can get such awesome giveaway
and thanks for making babiato such a great place to be in :)

Reactions: Supremo DM
Thanks for give away. I want it to host my new domain i just bought few days ago. Thanks.

hello dear I have launched forum website like babiato but this is an educational purpose for students to share assignments , quizzes and study material at my own expenses, now time to renew so I need web hosting ..

thank you
regards

I need it to just test it.
I am an active user of hostinger, it has hpanel in it.

1 month back I tried 15 days free trail of cpanel, but not sufficient to learn it and understand it.

Also, I want to host an educational website (where students enroll the courses and will watch videos and sometime live video classes )

Reactions: Supremo DM
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock