• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Free Divi Theme Activation Lifetime for 3 Lucky Members

jhonppns

Trusted Uploader
Sep 28, 2020
Here i will giveaway Divi api key for 3 lucky member. Your account must 30 days old here.

You only need to comment "I Love Babiato" and tell me why you need it.

NB: I am not sharing my key only activating it on your domain. You must give me temporary admin WordPress, So i can activate it to you.

Last edited:
I love Babiato, because from here I started to learn a lot about how to code using open source, and got to know a lot of tools both offline and online for design and coding

I Love Babiato

i need it for testing and improving divi widegets i use AI and make nore widgets for DIVI

Here i will giveaway Divi api key for 3 lucky member. Your account must 30 days old here.

You only need to comment "I Love Babiato" and tell me why you need it.

NB: I am not sharing my key only activating it on your domain. You must give me temporary admin WordPress, So i can activate it to you.
I Love Babiato

need to use in my web app

Hey, jhonppns! I hope you're doing great!

I just wanted to reach out and share my feelin. Seriously igonna be straightforward.. about giveaway u held... sigh I can't even express how much I would cherish the opportunity to get my hands on that. The thought of being able to tap into the power of the Divi API and unlock all those incredible features... It's like a dream come true!

I've been using Divi for quite some time now, and it has transformed the way I design and build websites. But, alas, the API is still beyond my reach. I'm sure you understand the pain and longing I feel every time I see someone else leveraging its capabilities to create stunning websites.

So, here I am, humbly requesting you to consider me for this giveaway . I promise to put the API to good use and push my website-building skills to new heights. With the Divi API in my toolkit, I can take my projects to a whole new level and leave my clients in awe.

Please, please, pretty please, choose me as the lucky winner. I will forever be grateful and shout "I Love Babiato" from the rooftops. You'll have one very happy and devoted comrade for life!

I Love Babiato.

I am starting a new business and this could really help me for the website I am creating for it.

Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock