• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] cPanel Web Hosting with DDoS Protection 🚀

First I would want to say thank you very much for helping keep babiato an amazing space and sharing your server space. Together let's build the community.

I would want to have the space as I have recently started a small online school and I have been building it offline on localhost. If I can get this space, I would be able to use it to host my site and help generate some traction.

Just one question, if I want to upgrade to a higher or bigger space more than the 10GB, is it possible? If yes, how much would it cost? Thanks in advance

Sure you can! We have plans starting from $1.99/mo - Click here for more information

Reactions: abaeakili
Good job in giving away to people in need.

and for why i NEED one?
In march i got hit by a 0-day exploit ( some info: https://thehackernews.com/2021/03/another-google-chrome-0-day-bug-found.html ) while i slept and left my computer one, found out i lost $10,000, all my servers suspended and data deleted, and all my accounts transferred and passwords changed. Luckily, domain changes takes a few days so i didnt lose the domains. slowly rebuilding and using free hosting atm (ugh) until funds start coming back in, so i just need something so i can start rebuilding, that allows me to open more than 1 tab without giving me a 503 error lol. thats my luck of the year.

but again, whether im lucky enough or not, still a thank you from the community.

Well i just want to test the server performance, which many hosting provider claims to be best, but fails to prove they are best than others, and if the server is on my expectations i can buy a package, Thanks for Giveaway

Good job in giving away to people in need.

and for why i NEED one?
In march i got hit by a 0-day exploit ( some info: https://thehackernews.com/2021/03/another-google-chrome-0-day-bug-found.html ) while i slept and left my computer one, found out i lost $10,000, all my servers suspended and data deleted, and all my accounts transferred and passwords changed. Luckily, domain changes takes a few days so i didnt lose the domains. slowly rebuilding and using free hosting atm (ugh) until funds start coming back in, so i just need something so i can start rebuilding, that allows me to open more than 1 tab without giving me a 503 error lol. thats my luck of the year.

but again, whether im lucky enough or not, still a thank you from the community.
u deserve it

Hello i need this hosting because i want to start a small startup to earn some money for my tuition fees

First, a huge thanks, second I'm bootstrapping an e-learning service to help creators launch online courses. No dicey stuff. All clean & licensed WP based scripts.
Can use all the help I can get!
Cheers.

Thank you for this nice giveaway. I have a free .me domain but don't have hosting till now. I want to build a portfolio. If you consider me eligible, please help me.

I have no money to buy a hosting because I am just a student who runs a small business running in free server. I can't afford buying a hosting that lasts long.

Big THANKS for this wonderful giveaway. I have been working my dropshipping website on my local server and would like to get Cpanel for my project but I don't have enough much money during this pandemic and I've been jobless for more than 1 year now that's why I want to start my online business store.

Thanks in advance for your wonderful giveaway.

Hi!
I only need a test period! maybe you could give me a test access!

I am trying to use WordPress Multisite for my project, and the only remained problem is Domain Mapping.
I tried on Shared hosting and my mapped domain is always redirect to "cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi". after a lot of search and test, I found out that seems Domain Mapping need "ALLOW REMOTE DOMAINS" to work correctly, and it is not enable in shared hosting, then I can not test it.
If you just have a Cpanel with enabled "ALLOW REMOTE DOMAINS" feature, it will help me so much.

Honestly, tomorrow, I am going to buy a VPS for a month to test, but maybe you could provide an short period access and save a part of my remined money!

Thanks in advance

hey i need this to launched my blog and also to make money and help other people hope you consider this thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nndaid
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock