• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] cPanel Web Hosting with DDoS Protection 🚀

newbi3

Trusted Seller
May 16, 2019
logo-w-1-1.png

Hey comrades! Xander here from VoxVM. We have recently bought in some new servers and as one of our old servers is just sitting there collecting dust, I thought of doing a quick giveaway for people that might REALLY need this.

Account will be free for life but please make sure you abide by the AUP. Abusers WILL get their account closed without prior notice.

*** Please Read T&C Carefully ***
  1. Members with the New Member title are not eligible for this giveaway.
  2. The user should be there on Babiato for at least 6 months.
  3. Post your comment on this giveaway thread followed by why you need Web Hosting?**
  4. No duplicate requests, strictly 1 user = 1 account.
  5. I will choose Users as per their needs and requirements.

This is ideal for people just getting started or for testing purposes.
  • Unlimited Websites
  • 1GB NVMe Storage
  • 10GB Premium Bandwidth
  • Lightspeed Web Server
  • Free SSL Certificate
  • Daily Backups
  • Wordpress Optimized
  • CageFS Hack Protection
  • Cloudflare CDN

Last edited:
logo-w-1-1.png

Hey comrades! Xander here from VoxVM. We have recently bought in some new servers and as one of our old servers is just sitting there collecting dust, I thought of doing a quick giveaway for people that might REALLY need this.

Account will be free for life but please make sure you abide by the AUP. Abusers WILL get their account closed without prior notice.

*** Please Read T&C Carefully ***
  1. Members with the New Member title are not eligible for this giveaway.
  2. The user should be there on Babiato for at least 6 months.
  3. Post your comment on this giveaway thread followed by why you need Web Hosting?**
  4. No duplicate requests, strictly 1 user = 1 account.
  5. I will choose Users as per their needs and requirements.

This is ideal for people just getting started or for testing purposes.
  • Unlimited Websites
  • 1GB NVMe Storage
  • 10GB Premium Bandwidth
  • Lightspeed Web Server
  • Free SSL Certificate
  • Daily Backups
  • Wordpress Optimized
  • CageFS Hack Protection
  • Cloudflare CDN

Awesome Giveaway! ❤

I can use it for testing and nulling purposes of the scripts for Babiato. Thanks 😊

Posting to join your giveaway. I need more hosting for my blogging projects.

Posting to join your giveaway. I need more hosting for my hobby project with IoT devices, smart meters, sensor and so on

Please I want this free hosting. I have a domain to host for an ecommerce website development purpose.

Hi I require this for hosting my websites like Project Management, CRM & E-Commerce Websites

Hi, I would like to host my portfolio as a developer, test some scripts and do the projects that you request (static pages), a proxy checker, proxy list and a temp mail would be possible?
(I read mass mails but I assume that it would be forbidden to send mass mails, but not to receive?)

Thank you very much in advance, I hope to win and with something basic I would be satisfied with C:

good giveaway, i can host my projects and my digital products shop
hope you will choose me. good luck to others

Hello big man,
Thanks for this huge offer,
I really need this offer so that I can host my projects.
Thanks once again for this offer.

Hi bro,
Due to covid 19 pandemic, I need them because I am trying to earn money with Affiliate program for living.
Hope I will be lucky and I truly hope the best to all members.
Thanks bro.

I don't know what requirements are fit for your giveaway but i need immediate hosting for my website, my plan of hostinger has expired and i can't renew it due to financial issues. By the way babiato is a heaven for tech geeks and people like you make it more beautiful.

Thanks for helping us all.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock