• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] cPanel Web Hosting with DDoS Protection 🚀

logo-w-1-1.png

Hey comrades! Xander here from VoxVM. We have recently bought in some new servers and as one of our old servers is just sitting there collecting dust, I thought of doing a quick giveaway for people that might REALLY need this.

Account will be free for life but please make sure you abide by the AUP. Abusers WILL get their account closed without prior notice.

*** Please Read T&C Carefully ***
  1. Members with the New Member title are not eligible for this giveaway.
  2. The user should be there on Babiato for at least 6 months.
  3. Post your comment on this giveaway thread followed by why you need Web Hosting?**
  4. No duplicate requests, strictly 1 user = 1 account.
  5. I will choose Users as per their needs and requirements.

This is ideal for people just getting started or for testing purposes.
  • Unlimited Websites
  • 1GB NVMe Storage
  • 10GB Premium Bandwidth
  • Lightspeed Web Server
  • Free SSL Certificate
  • Daily Backups
  • Wordpress Optimized
  • CageFS Hack Protection
  • Cloudflare CDN

Amazing Giveaway bro, 👏
Wish n would like to grab one for multi-services / eCommerce website.

We have chose 4 people. Check your DMs. Please make sure you meet all the requirements before posting.

hello brother,
thanks for your giveaway by the way, i have new startup and really need servers to host my projects. really hope can get one 😟

I need hosting for test of my project and hosting of my single pages websites... Thanx for this great giveaway...

I need for testing purposes. Like to test Wordpress themes plugins
thanks bro.

Can I have it? I really need a live demo, for my free plugin which I have uploaded in the wordpress repository ...

Thanks for this giveaway, I would like to participate too.
This hosting is perfect for my personal portfolio website, I had received a giveaway domain from Babiato itself and was looking for hosting. It would be great if I got a place on your server. Thanks again.

Awesome Give away. I am a webmaster and I am interested in testing more hosts for my web business. Your prices are rock solid, I would like to try your host, so that I can recommend it to my clients or even buy for myself.

I know you've given requirements for a reason and based on what you are offering these are justified. I need the hosting because i have a few websites which are public facing informational website that i don't need to maintain on a regular basis but serves a lot of people with the information. It would be a good idea to host it on a hosting like this. Thank you for the giveaway.

I know you've given requirements for a reason and based on what you are offering these are justified. I need the hosting because i have a few websites which are public facing informational website that i don't need to maintain on a regular basis but serves a lot of people with the information. It would be a good idea to host it on a hosting like this. Thank you for the giveaway.
images (26).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: newbi3 and Limez
logo-w-1-1.png

Hey comrades! Xander here from VoxVM. We have recently bought in some new servers and as one of our old servers is just sitting there collecting dust, I thought of doing a quick giveaway for people that might REALLY need this.

Account will be free for life but please make sure you abide by the AUP. Abusers WILL get their account closed without prior notice.

*** Please Read T&C Carefully ***
  1. Members with the New Member title are not eligible for this giveaway.
  2. The user should be there on Babiato for at least 6 months.
  3. Post your comment on this giveaway thread followed by why you need Web Hosting?**
  4. No duplicate requests, strictly 1 user = 1 account.
  5. I will choose Users as per their needs and requirements.

This is ideal for people just getting started or for testing purposes.
  • Unlimited Websites
  • 1GB NVMe Storage
  • 10GB Premium Bandwidth
  • Lightspeed Web Server
  • Free SSL Certificate
  • Daily Backups
  • Wordpress Optimized
  • CageFS Hack Protection
  • Cloudflare CDN

First I would want to say thank you very much for helping keep babiato an amazing space and sharing your server space. Together let's build the community.

I would want to have the space as I have recently started a small online school and I have been building it offline on localhost. If I can get this space, I would be able to use it to host my site and help generate some traction.

Just one question, if I want to upgrade to a higher or bigger space more than the 10GB, is it possible? If yes, how much would it cost? Thanks in advance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock