• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin (CCPA Ready) By WebToffee

GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin (CCPA Ready) By WebToffee v2.3.7

No permission to download
I solved the problem by first installing the free version, registering a temporary email in order to perform a complete cookie scan. When finished I replaced with premium plugins.
In case I have to do another scan in the future you need to turn back to the free version (find already associated account) and rescan.

I solved the problem by first installing the free version, registering a temporary email in order to perform a complete cookie scan. When finished I replaced with premium plugins.
In case I have to do another scan in the future you need to turn back to the free version (find already associated account) and rescan.
Here it worked, thank you

v2.3.8 – Released on 5 September 2022

• [Fix] Categories of “Sells Personal Information” are enabled even after user opt out from selling data.
  • [Fix] License check URL gets changed automatically when in WPML domain mode.
  • [Fix] Cache support for the short code
    Your current state: Consent accepted. Allowed all cookies (Necessary, Analytics, Advertisement, Preferences, Others). Manage your consent.
  • [Fix] Script blocker is not working properly when Polylang plugin is active
  • [Improvement] New filter `wt_cli_cookie_scanner_url_per_scan` for changing number of URLs per scan request.

v2.3.8 – Released on 5 September 2022

• [Fix] Categories of “Sells Personal Information” are enabled even after user opt out from selling data.
  • [Fix] Cache support for the short code
    Your current state: Consent accepted. Allowed all cookies (Necessary, Analytics, Advertisement, Preferences, Others). Manage your consent.
  • [Improvement] New filter `wt_cli_cookie_scanner_url_per_scan` for changing number of URLs per scan request.

@Babak can u update it?

Thank you, its working

Reactions: smalok
Yeah! works ;)

v2.3.8 - Released on 5 September 2022

• [Fix] Categories of "Sells Personal Information" are enabled even after user opt out from selling data.
  • [Fix] Cache support for the short code [user_consent_state]

Reactions: kingOfThemes
v2.3.9 - Released on 8 December 2022

• [Fix] Option to enable/disable the plugin "Auto-update" is not working.
  • [Fix] Update is not working sometimes even after a force check
  • [Compatibility] with WordPress 6.1

Reactions: smalok
Any chance of updating to version 2.3.8? Tried to fix "Script blocker is not working properly when Polylang plugin is active" myself, but failed. Thanks :)

@Babak v2.3.9 - Released on 8 December 2022

• [Fix] Option to enable/disable the plugin "Auto-update" is not working.
  • [Fix] Update is not working sometimes even after a force check
  • [Compatibility] with WordPress 6.1

Reactions: egidux77
Any updates to this?

v2.4.0 – Released on 23 January 2023

• [Fix] Error while checking for updates.
  • [Enhancement] Disabled server-side cookie checking for improved caching

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock