• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flow Builder : Visual Drag & Drop Facebook Chatbot Builder – A XeroChat Add-On

Flow Builder : Visual Drag & Drop Facebook Chatbot Builder – A XeroChat Add-On 1.6.8

No permission to download
Please someone help, When the XeroChat flow builder show blank screen when opened, help me with solution please

Hello, when I do interviews on the tool, an error occurs when I save it, this message appears

Proudly powered by LiteSpeed Web Server
Please be advised that LiteSpeed Technologies Inc. is not a web hosting company and, as such, has no control over content found on this site.

Screenshot 2021-10-12 193700.png

Reactions: maskobus
if flow builder is on the last version 1.6.7. try to desactivate and activate it !
I do as you said but still having

404 | page not found​

The page you were looking for could not be found. When click on the Live Chat.

Please help me

Hi @k18acc2 bro, I have installed ChatPion (XeroChat) v.7.2.9, and then I installed flow builder v.1.6.7, and I have read all the posts very carefully but I can't find how to nulled or purchase key to enable flow builder, please guide me, thank you very much.

Does any brother know how to fix the white screen when creating a new flow? I use ChatPion 7.2.9 and Flow builder 1.6.7.

Please give me advice, thank you very much. 🙏🙏🙏

Does any brother know how to fix the white screen when creating a new flow? I use ChatPion 7.2.9 and Flow builder 1.6.7.

Please give me advice, thank you very much. 🙏🙏🙏
Try the new version to see if that help.

• Love
Reactions: CanThi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabbustam6
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock