• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flow Builder : Visual Drag & Drop Facebook Chatbot Builder – A XeroChat Add-On

Flow Builder : Visual Drag & Drop Facebook Chatbot Builder – A XeroChat Add-On 1.6.8

No permission to download

k18acc2

Trusted Uploader
Nov 18, 2020
tried it manually bro but it didmt work for me .. still the blank screen issue
The first time i "guess" update manualy, DID't in the right why... still same as you, White White White.
Maybe , just maybe is hapening the same, i did exactly how is the update text, and buala, is working. Thats all i did

How can i do the manual update bro i have blank screen as well
Find :
/application/modules/visual_flow_builder/views/flow_builder_list.php
Replace with file are inside Visual Flow Builder 1.3 to 1.5.zip.....Visual_Flow_Builder_1.5:
flow_builder_list.txt
and then change file extantion to .PHP

And so on with other files:
/application/modules/visual_flow_builder/views/index.php
/application/modules/visual_flow_builder/controllers/Visual_flow_builder.php

FINALY:
Replase File in PLUGINS "flow_builder" FOLDER WITH....
WITH THE ZIP FILE YOU HAVE ONREADY IN Visual Flow Builder 1.3 to 1.5.zip "flow_builder.zip"

hoppe you catch the idea... and Help !

Happy Weekend!

Find :
/application/modules/visual_flow_builder/views/flow_builder_list.php
Replace with file are inside Visual Flow Builder 1.3 to 1.5.zip.....Visual_Flow_Builder_1.5:
flow_builder_list.txt
and then change file extantion to .PHP

And so on with other files:
/application/modules/visual_flow_builder/views/index.php
/application/modules/visual_flow_builder/controllers/Visual_flow_builder.php

FINALY:
Replase File in PLUGINS "flow_builder" FOLDER WITH....
WITH THE ZIP FILE YOU HAVE ONREADY IN Visual Flow Builder 1.3 to 1.5.zip "flow_builder.zip"

hoppe you catch the idea... and Help !

Happy Weekend!
how to update flow builder from 1.2 to 1.5 step by step

k18acc2 updated Flow Builder : Visual Drag & Drop Facebook Chatbot Builder – A XeroChat Add-On with a new update entry:

Flow Builder : Visual Drag & Drop Facebook Chatbot Builder – A XeroChat Add-On v1.6.1

Change Log​

v1.6.1 - 2nd June 2021​

- Add condition module
- Add custom variables as spin-texts
- Fix generating new postback unique ID
- Hide clone menu from new postback context menu
- Change relative media url path to full path
- Fix new postback duplicate ID
- Emoji issue in flow builder campaign edit fix.

Read the rest of this update entry...

whit the new entry 1.6.1 any one have the same problem as me? or sme one can now help me with this?

Problem: use "condition" option, any time i click on save button, display a popup "WARNING" messege, thats all, and don't let me save.

Please HELP !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adeeeeeeeeok
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock