• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flow Builder : Visual Drag & Drop Facebook Chatbot Builder – A XeroChat Add-On

Flow Builder : Visual Drag & Drop Facebook Chatbot Builder – A XeroChat Add-On 1.6.8

No permission to download
whit the new entry 1.6.1 any one have the same problem as me? or sme one can now help me with this?

Problem: use "condition" option, any time i click on save button, display a popup "WARNING" messege, thats all, and don't let me save.

Please HELP !
Soory and Thanks ALl.... a Fixed.

But Now im Get WHITE SCREEN ! lol

ANY HELP?

visual_flow_builder/views/index.php
Call to files DO NOT exist...

<link href="<?php echo base_url(); ?>plugins/flow_builder/css/app.8cccb580.css" rel="preload" as="style">
<link href="<?php echo base_url(); ?>plugins/flow_builder/css/chunk-vendors.580971a8.css" rel="preload" as="style">
<link href="<?php echo base_url(); ?>plugins/flow_builder/js/app.217576e6.js" rel="preload" as="script">
<link href="<?php echo base_url(); ?>plugins/flow_builder/js/chunk-vendors.fac0cd55.js" rel="preload" as="script">
<link href="<?php echo base_url(); ?>plugins/flow_builder/css/chunk-vendors.580971a8.css" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="<?php echo base_url(); ?>plugins/flow_builder/css/app.8cccb580.css" rel="stylesheet">

Thats the reason of White Screen !

But i dont know how to Fix IT

whit the new entry 1.6.1 any one have the same problem as me? or sme one can now help me with this?

Problem: use "condition" option, any time i click on save button, display a popup "WARNING" messege, thats all, and don't let me save.

Please HELP !
It should not be like that, It must be your setup.
You want to sort this problem out by install the mainscript on subdomain or folder. use the last update 6.2.1 and addon 1.6.1. I find that most problem arrived when we try to do manual update here.

• Wow
Reactions: abacoin
It should not be like that, It must be your setup.
You want to sort this problem out by install the mainscript on subdomain or folder. use the last update 6.2.1 and addon 1.6.1. I find that most problem arrived when we try to do manual update here.
Thank YOU for your respond and help.
I had onready installed 6.2.1 on folder. plus i had addono 1.5 (yours also) and Is working Fine, but i upload in normal way 1.6.1 and start the error.

Whats the Best and correct way to update your addon? direct upload from ftp¡? from Dashboard Addon Manager? how?

Please help me to let me know, couse i realy need "Condition" tool

ok, it easy to update from 6.2.1 to 6,2,3.
XeroChat 6.2.2 ( Change log )
Sql
UPDATE `version` SET `current`='0';

INSERT INTO version(version, current, date) VALUES ('6.2.2','1',CURRENT_TIMESTAMP) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE version='6.2.2',current='1',date=CURRENT_TIMESTAMP;

XeroChat 6.2.3 ( Change log )

Files
application/libraries/Flow_builder.php

Sql

INSERT INTO version(version, current, date) VALUES ('6.2.3','1',CURRENT_TIMESTAMP) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE version='6.2.3',current='1',date=CURRENT_TIMESTAMP;

You just need 1 file in

(application/libraries/Flow_builder.php)
PM me for that file
That should fix

• Sad
ok, it easy to update from 6.2.1 to 6,2,3.
XeroChat 6.2.2 ( Change log )
Sql

INSERT INTO version(version, current, date) VALUES ('6.2.2','1',CURRENT_TIMESTAMP) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE version='6.2.2',current='1',date=CURRENT_TIMESTAMP;

XeroChat 6.2.3 ( Change log )

Files
application/libraries/Flow_builder.php

Sql

INSERT INTO version(version, current, date) VALUES ('6.2.3','1',CURRENT_TIMESTAMP) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE version='6.2.3',current='1',date=CURRENT_TIMESTAMP;

You just need 1 file in

(application/libraries/Flow_builder.php)
PM me for that file
That should fix
Friend !
I don't know whta i did grong, im don't !

I Follow step by step, but now display any time i click SAVE button in Flow this message.... Any Help Please ?

Attachments

• 2021-06-12.png
    2021-06-12.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 9
Find :
/application/modules/visual_flow_builder/views/flow_builder_list.php
Replace with file are inside Visual Flow Builder 1.3 to 1.5.zip.....Visual_Flow_Builder_1.5:
flow_builder_list.txt
and then change file extantion to .PHP

And so on with other files:
/application/modules/visual_flow_builder/views/index.php
/application/modules/visual_flow_builder/controllers/Visual_flow_builder.php

FINALY:
Replase File in PLUGINS "flow_builder" FOLDER WITH....
WITH THE ZIP FILE YOU HAVE ONREADY IN Visual Flow Builder 1.3 to 1.5.zip "flow_builder.zip"

hoppe you catch the idea... and Help !

Happy Weekend!
thanks alot its work xd

XeroChat version 7.0 &
XeroChat Flow Builder version 1.6.5 &
User Input & Custom Fields version 1.4 &
Messenger Bot Enhancers version 1.6.5
Its require for instagram bot addon
if anyone have kindly share.

Thanks for your work, I've noticed it need to be updated and files later downloaded from the file manager.

k18acc2 updated Flow Builder : Visual Drag & Drop Facebook Chatbot Builder – A XeroChat Add-On with a new update entry:

This version is from a manual update.
simply extract files, copy over existing files.
insert SQL detail.
please backup before trying.

Visual Flow Builder 1.6.5 ( Change log )

Files
application/modules/visual_flow_builder/controllers/Visual_flow_builder.php
application/modules/visual_flow_builder/views/flow_builder_list.php
application/modules/visual_flow_builder/views/index.php

Sql
ALTER TABLE `visual_flow_builder_campaign` ADD `media_type` ENUM('fb','ig') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'fb' AFTER...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock