• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Filerun - Private Google Drive (Untouched)

Filerun - Private Google Drive (Untouched) 2023.1.0 (May 2023)

No permission to download

THIS SCRIPT IS MADE BY NEXtCLOUD/PARTNER. THEY MAKE YOU PAY FOR THE FREE VERSION WITH SOME UI CHANGES FOR BULLSH**

it's basically nextcloud ( open source file Management script ) with a fancy google drive UI on the docs you can clearly see that they provide the nextcloud Desktop application quot:

,, Latest supported version for Nextcloud apps: 3.8 ,, - WTF

PURE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY - IF YOU NEE THIS KIND OF SCRIPT DOWNLOAD THE FREE NEXCOUD SCRIPT FROM THERE WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!

THIS SCRIPT IS MADE BY NEXtCLOUD/PARTNER. THEY MAKE YOU PAY FOR THE FREE VERSION WITH SOME UI CHANGES FOR BULLSH**

it's basically nextcloud ( open source file Management script ) with a fancy google drive UI on the docs you can clearly see that they provide the nextcloud Desktop application quot:

,, Latest supported version for Nextcloud apps: 3.8 ,, - WTF

PURE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY - IF YOU NEE THIS KIND OF SCRIPT DOWNLOAD THE FREE NEXCOUD SCRIPT FROM THERE WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!

I could not try Filerun or Nextcloud but I'm looking such a script and I think that you are wrong about that.
Your claim is filerun is only script which builded free one (nextcloud) within only UI change. But there have more than UI change.
And also almost 80% scripts building with free one. Any developer can add/upgrade some newest feature or merge some another scripts and sell it for "new product". For example, Nextcloud using Libreoffice for document view/edit process.
And Filerun provide push notification with Pusher integration but I could not find something feature on Nextcloud (free version).

I could not try Filerun or Nextcloud but I'm looking such a script and I think that you are wrong about that.
Your claim is filerun is only script which builded free one (nextcloud) within only UI change. But there have more than UI change.
And also almost 80% scripts building with free one. Any developer can add/upgrade some newest feature or merge some another scripts and sell it for "new product". For example, Nextcloud using Libreoffice for document view/edit process.
And Filerun provide push notification with Pusher integration but I could not find something feature on Nextcloud (free version).
Yes , i agree. I have tried owncloud, nextcloud ( owncloud clone) and filerun ( nextcloud clone) but i preferred to stay with filerun for it's UI, plugins and performance. No script can match filerun. I even tried BeDrive and other alternatives, but filerun meets my requirements ( speed + webdav support )

Reactions: guguk
hahahah ..... im just questioning where you god all these company informations...... how you defend these crapy company + your informations on such topics sounds to me like you working for these guys... My Point on thad is the following wich i can just repeat: STOP SELLING FREE sh** WITH UI CHANGES!!!

hahahah ..... im just questioning where you god all these company informations...... how you defend these crapy company + your informations on such topics sounds to me like you working for these guys... My Point on thad is the following wich i can just repeat: STOP SELLING FREE sh** WITH UI CHANGES!!!
What a pity.
I'm just curious that how you can decide that I'm working for one of these companies by only checking my profile :) Please guide me because it's very unique feature for a human :)

And if you read "carefully" my post I mentioned that "I'm lookin such a script too" so I'm not defending any company. I always admire if there a good work whether company is crapy or not.

Okay, well. I'm repeating again, I'm looking such a script with push notification. So, could you please provide nextcloud has such a feature?
Please note that, I politely warn you, correct your speaking style.

Yes , i agree. I have tried owncloud, nextcloud ( owncloud clone) and filerun ( nextcloud clone) but i preferred to stay with filerun for it's UI, plugins and performance. No script can match filerun. I even tried BeDrive and other alternatives, but filerun meets my requirements ( speed + webdav support )
,, No script can match filerun ,, - ARE YOU CRAZY? You confirmed my statement with your own words thad this script is build on Nextcloud - ITS STILL NEXCLOUD!!! And all these Plugins you like are also just possible couse nextcloud offers a free API and build such amazing plugins ecosystem.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amro2000000
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock