• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ChatNet - PHP Chat Room & Private Chat Script By On-Codes

ChatNet - PHP Chat Room & Private Chat Script By On-Codes v1.10

No permission to download
Is there an application for Android or is it possible to do it somehow?

I have installed fresh copy of latest version chatnet 1.10. working fine with me with some tweaks.
I just wanted to test the voice/video calling if anyone wants to test. not yet added to main domain as I dont know if it can update the older version without error, so installed on subdomain.

I have installed fresh copy of latest version chatnet 1.10. working fine with me with some tweaks.
I just wanted to test the voice/video calling if anyone wants to test. not yet added to main domain as I dont know if it can update the older version without error, so installed on subdomain.

Give me version 1.10, please. The archive that is here, when updating, showed me that this is version 1.9.1 ((

one more update I just noticed. If you install fresh copy thn it is 1.10 and when you Update your older version thn it is showing 1.9.1 in SQL tables and gives error. You can not see PAGES in admin panel. chat rooms visible but when you click the chatroom it gives 500 error. only if you update your chat.

one more update I just noticed. If you install fresh copy thn it is 1.10 and when you Update your older version thn it is showing 1.9.1 in SQL tables and gives error. You can not see PAGES in admin panel. chat rooms visible but when you click the chatroom it gives 500 error. only if you update your chat.
I have updated without any problems.

Is there a way to accept payments using this chat? Is it possible to organize paid services or subscriptions for users?

I have updated without any problems.
Lucky you. I tried every possible ways but failed. so I installed fresh copy and update all settings again. its working fine now I just altered the css cuz Tenor and stickers were out of the frame. Searching solution if video call is available for paid users only.

Lucky you. I tried every possible ways but failed. so I installed fresh copy and update all settings again. its working fine now I just altered the css cuz Tenor and stickers were out of the frame. Searching solution if video call is available for paid users only.
The first time I also had a setback. I restored it from the backup and updated it without any problems. Couldn't you restore the backup? Why did you put a new one? Or don't you have any users yet?

Yes. I asked about paid services above. There are not enough of them. Or the ability to make some settings paid for roles.

The first time I also had a setback. I restored it from the backup and updated it without any problems. Couldn't you restore the backup? Why did you put a new one? Or don't you have any users yet?

Yes. I asked about paid services above. There are not enough of them. Or the ability to make some settings paid for roles.
I have all the backups new old and databases too. i updated chatnet>failed with some pages missing. rollback to old version. updated again with ftp upload> same issue. removed everything. installed fresh copy, updated pages again, imported Users SQL to update userlist. created Agora and enabled Video audio calling. all set.

Guys, anyone know how to active the memberships which is part of the extended licenses

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock