• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Filerun - Private Google Drive (Untouched)

Filerun - Private Google Drive (Untouched) 2023.1.0 (May 2023)

No permission to download
@bazilbycom does the nulled version which require 3 resources allow seeing storage usage which shows in enterprise only in free version 🤔🤔
And what about logo url and welcome message which shows registered users only ??

@bazilbycom does the nulled version which require 3 resources allow seeing storage usage which shows in enterprise only in free version 🤔🤔
And what about logo url and welcome message which shows registered users only ??
Yes, everything is customisable. There are lots of plugins and options for extended functionality.

Yes, everything is customisable. There are lots of plugins and options for extended functionality.
I tried the one from 2022 which is requested to be nulled in babia. It don't let me do many things and also I can't find the option to upload any thing in it when I go to site. 😔

I am waiting for my 3 resources to be approved. However @Babak said it's already posted but I can't find it anywhere and asked him to send the before posted links. As the one of the resources in three is one I personally had purchased and can't find anywhere on internet free as it's not that popular and other two also you can't find in babia.to site. So let's see when his reply came

looks cool, :cry: I can't see the password yet

It's same as provided to be nulled nothing changed and can't even upload file
Why lieing

Attachments

• IMG_20230628_104432.jpg
    IMG_20230628_104432.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20230628_104446.jpg
    IMG_20230628_104446.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20230628_104501.jpg
    IMG_20230628_104501.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 62
It's same as provided to be nulled nothing changed and can't even upload file
Why lieing
Sorry if it doesn't work out for you. But the rest of the users have found it working fine. That means, this is an error from your side. Figure it out or buy the license if you cant.

Sorry if it doesn't work out for you. But the rest of the users have found it working fine. That means, this is an error from your side. Figure it out or buy the license if you cant.
So can you show me that storage tab screenshot like I sent

So this is an untouched version and not nulled, then you can not use it without a license key, everybody can get a trial version from official website, what is the purpose to share a "Trial Version"?

So this is an untouched version and not nulled, then you can not use it without a license key, everybody can get a trial version from official website, what is the purpose to share a "Trial Version"?
Yeah nothing it's just same as original nothing nulled in both

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock