• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Filebob - File Sharing And Storage Platform

Filebob - File Sharing And Storage Platform V1.8

No permission to download
i think script has some kind of issues , i am facing error you cannot upload max size 256 Mb not more than that , even i increase the size limit to 1000MB in PHP INI , than i try SimpleFileSharing Script it working excellect and even i increase the size limit to 1000 it working than why not in FILEBOB scripts...? i am in doubt it server issue or not >?
Am facing The same errors, Have you fixed the errors?

Attachments

• Screenshot (45).png
    Screenshot (45).png
    452.9 KB · Views: 33
I want to ask about filebob

Why if I access the local strage setting it is always 404? but if I access other settings it can and there is no problem?

For example like this

Local Storage

1665868544409.png

1665868565483.png

Always 404 for local storage, but others are accessible

1665868586966.png

1665868614403.png

Maybe someone has experienced something like this?

I have Installed Version 1.4 . Admin can login Once, Once Signout it says login credentials not available.

Can Anyone tell how to resolve this issue fast?

Anyone is looking for filebob addons I have it and you can install it on your filebob website.

before I give you you must solve my issues of blank screen!!

CHECK THE PROOF IMAGE

Attachments

• Screenshot (51).png
    Screenshot (51).png
    334.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot (52).png
    Screenshot (52).png
    365.4 KB · Views: 25
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock