• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Filebob - File Sharing And Storage Platform

Filebob - File Sharing And Storage Platform V1.8

No permission to download

Tuton

Your attitude determines your direction.
Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2019
Near You
babia.to
tuton012 submitted a new resource:

Filebob - File Sharing And Storage Platform - Download Free Filebob - File Sharing And Storage Platform Nulled

Filebob file sharing and storage platform, for single or multiple files. You can add files easily by drag and drop anywhere or clicking.upload progress is visible and intuitive and uploaded files can be previewed and every file uploaded will have a specific URL that can share anywhere. the interface is completely responsive and easy to use.

Front End Features:

• Upload multiple files free & easy with or without an account
  • Login & Signup
  • Facebook...

Read more about this resource...

doest work on shared hosting
after the first step, it gives an error 500

tried with two different hosts now

script is useless

i have given up already

please paste your installation methods nothing is working for me

vuefilemanager
befile manager and this one

so how did you install yours
Create database info first then save it on text/notepad
then just upload the Filebob.zip on your hosting and extract it. then open on browser your website. then the installation will show. then just do the installation instruction and its done.

by the way im using PHP7+

Create database info first then save it on text/notepad
then just upload the Filebob.zip on your hosting and extract it. then open on browser your website. then the installation will show. then just do the installation instruction and its done.

by the way im using PHP7+
i did exactly that but it didnt work

i am using addon domain on my shared hosting

can you help me out?

its very easy to install hehe maybe your problem is on .htaccess
maybe after you making addon. you not delete the current .htaccess on your addon domain directory. that's why having problem after extracting. but okay message me .
there is no file on my addon domain everything is fresh so i dont know why i am having this issue

two hosting servers same thing

it's just for me or also you all get this error...
idk why, but when i download the files, the name of files changed to last character on url...

is that bug ?

Reactions: indibook
it's just for me or also you all get this error...
idk why, but when i download the files, the name of files changed to last character on url...

is that bug ?
no idea it works fine tested again and it works

no idea it works fine tested again and it works
eh? really?

the install, download, upload is working
but the things that not working correctly on my side is the naming of the downloaded files....
you can see on the ss below....
Screenshot (2266).png

i tested on my hosting and the link from @Mecky Clouds above (https://akotv.me/) and i tested his sites, and when i downloaded the files (https://akotv.me/download/Mh8tByoaEtmC9BD) the name of files when downloaded is not correct name (the name turn into the url)

this is just for me or what.... i so confuse now.... lol

eh? really?

the install, download, upload is working
but the things that not working correctly on my side is the naming of the downloaded files....
you can see on the ss below....
Screenshot (2266).png

i tested on my hosting and the link from @Mecky Clouds above (https://akotv.me/) and i tested his sites, and when i downloaded the files (https://akotv.me/download/Mh8tByoaEtmC9BD) the name of files when downloaded is not correct name (the name turn into the url)

this is just for me or what.... i so confuse now.... lol
i didn't try on or i didn't do any change on my akotv.me yet because i use my https://gdrplayer.co/ only
and that akotv.me is to show only to that user that the installation is work fine even on addon domain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gusmrr
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock