• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Filebob - File Sharing And Storage Platform

Filebob - File Sharing And Storage Platform V1.8

No permission to download
Kích thước tải lên của bạn trên tập lệnh của bạn có thể được đặt thành 300MB nhưng kích thước tải lên máy chủ của bạn được đặt thành
upload_max_filesize =
post_max_size =
teven 1kb file still got this error, can you fix it?

doest work on shared hosting
after the first step, it gives an error 500

tried with two different hosts now

script is useless
Bro, Script is working fine as per installation but you might face some issues regarding uploading file into server.

Yes, it also happened to me a few times. But after doing it 3-4 times I realized it was my fault and some server misconfigurations . The fact is this script's error identifier is not well developed.

Below are few checklists as per my experience, give it a try:
1). Check all the checkboxes at first and second step
2). update and reinstall php version
3). make sure to create new database or delete all tables of previous database (make sure to allocate at least 30mb)
4). import sql manually (you will find it in zip script file in database folder).
5). copy paste database credentials to avoid mistakes.

Reactions: huuthi95
My upload and download work well, but I can't set more than 2GB of Storage when creating subscription plans. It will show instead storage of fewer than 2GB each time I enter. Is anybody facing this same issue?

My upload and download work well, but I can't set more than 2GB of Storage when creating subscription plans. It will show instead storage of fewer than 2GB each time I enter. Is anybody facing this same issue?
version you use?

version 1.5. try to upload 1MB file and got error. File is to Big blah blah blah, even the upload config both server and configuration 1GB++

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock