• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Filebob - File Sharing And Storage Platform

Filebob - File Sharing And Storage Platform V1.8

No permission to download
What filetype of it after downloaded ?
Tested on Samsung Internet / Brave / Edge / Firefox without issues
Have to rename - remove .zip, mi 10t chrome browser

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-13-10-12-05-163_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-13-10-12-05-163_com.android.chrome.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 34
when I open it for the first time I see the requirements page but when I click continue I'm getting this error:

This page isn’t working​

localhost is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

php v8.1.0 also tried with php v7.4
had someone had this issue and can help me?

I told you before
If you want to support, contact me via telegram @kaovn2222
Otherwise, do it by yourself
I am not free enough to come here & check constantly :)

I told you before
If you want to support, contact me via telegram @kaovn2222
Otherwise, do it by yourself
I am not free enough to come here & check constantly :)
I have a serious security bug. I created an administrator account when I first installed, and normal user account, And during the test, I don't understand why a normal user account becomes an admin account.

check your PHP version :)
bro you know when we upload anyfile like 200mb whatever the size is it get stuck at 100% and after while it show the link , why slow effect ? it will create unknow things if new user come to test out....

bro you know when we upload anyfile like 200mb whatever the size is it get stuck at 100% and after while it show the link , why slow effect ? it will create unknow things if new user come to test out....
I told you 2 times :)
Check my site demo
View hidden content is available for registered users!

You can test it by uploading by yourself on here

Reactions: juxhin20
This is my nulled version. I only modified some needed part to make it work
Anyone can test & let me know :D

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

What's my version different from @Babak base:
1. Decrease permission from 775 to 755
2. Remove author signature
3. Only bypass license check for script & addons

Kao :D
Can you may share it again?

hey , can you guide me , i got this error , server responded with 0 code , i try to upload 800mb zip file so it give this error , otherwise , uploading 400mb-500mb will not give me error why this so , how to fix ? i already set 1gb max upload and post size.

IMAGE OF ERROR :

Send me your phpinfo() to my Telegram
@kaovn2222

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock