• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Filebob - File Sharing And Storage Platform

Filebob - File Sharing And Storage Platform V1.8

No permission to download
In v1.3.0, he didn't slice the the upload so if you use Cloudflare or your php requirement is not excessive enough. It will breake up your upload package
I only have trouble if I upload file over 512MB on 1.3.0
Max Execution Time = 3600
Max Input Time = 600
Max Input Vars = 20000
Max Memory Limit = 1024MB
Max Upload Size = 512MB
Timeout = 120s
so there is no solutiono for it ?

Enter anything to bypass it :)
Such as 1
I tried to edit admin with md5 hash password and try to enter in admin dashboard but not worked bro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-12-18-30-09-615_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-12-18-30-09-615_com.android.chrome.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 37
I tried to edit admin with md5 hash password and try to enter in admin dashboard but not worked bro
kindly send me your detail , i will be making install script video so nobody can face issue now , if you are willing to share ....

when I open it for the first time I see the requirements page but when I click continue I'm getting this error:

This page isn’t working​

localhost is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

php v8.1.0 also tried with php v7.4

LOL
Another guy still messages me as usual, bro
Bro i have big doubt. Please clarify+ please help me to fix it please
In chrome Android, all version of filebob.. apk files downloading as zip

Please give instructions how to fix please reply bro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-12-23-53-13-210_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-12-23-53-13-210_com.android.chrome.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 39
when I open it for the first time I see the requirements page but when I click continue I'm getting this error:

This page isn’t working​

localhost is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

php v8.1.0 also tried with php v7.4
Message me via my Telegram if you want to support
@kaovn2222

Check your settings, mine working normally
Bro if you give your telegram details i can share my issue. So you can help.. bro i didn't change anything in default settings. I have just installed and uploaded file and tried download. In other browser its downloading as .apk.. but in Android chrome only its Downloading as zip

Bro if you give your telegram details i can share my issue. So you can help.. bro i didn't change anything in default settings. I have just installed and uploaded file and tried download. In other browser its downloading as .apk.. but in Android chrome only its Downloading as zip
Go to telegram then find @kaovn2222 :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock