• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Feedzy RSS Feeds Premium WordPress Plugin

Feedzy RSS Feeds Premium WordPress Plugin v2.4.5

No permission to download
pls test it. free and pro
Using this version is working. But it's the old version. Could you update it with the last version (v1.61.13)? Thanks in advance.

The one that updated by Babak it's only working if we deactivate and re-activate the plugin after run import post (that give failed notices).

Babak updated Feedzy RSS Feeds Premium WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Feedzy RSS Feeds Premium v1.7.0

Download Feedzy RSS Feeds Premium v1.7.0 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
[Version 1.7.0](https://github.com/Codeinwp/feedzy-rss-feeds-pro/compare/v1.6.14...v1.7.0) (2021-04-20)

### Fixes
* Fix randomness in custom tags retrieval
* Improve compatibility when Lite is not active and Pro version is
* Improve compatibility with latest PHP and WordPress versions

Read the rest of this update entry...

Has someone tested it? It seems to take a while to import the posts!!!

I confirm that it works 100%. Thank you guys for your continuous terrific job 👍👍👍

Reactions: benz
Sir it says "In order to benefit from updates and support for Feedzy RSS Feeds Premium plugin, please add your license code from your purchase history and validate it here"

I think its not nulled yet sir.
no man, just ignore this message and don't try to update it and just wait for new releases here to get the latest one. It will work 100% though.

Man, this is tiresome. The license for the new version 1.7.2 has expired and it doesn't load new posts. I think I'm tossing out this sh** for good

Man, this is tiresome. The license for the new version 1.7.2 has expired and it doesn't load new posts. I think I'm tossing out this sh** for good
ever get this going?>
if not what direction did you take>?

Are there any other alternatives to this plugin?

Or how do you null the plugin?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock