• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Feedzy RSS Feeds Premium WordPress Plugin

Feedzy RSS Feeds Premium WordPress Plugin v2.4.5

No permission to download
I did all the steps on a multisite using newspaper theme. Uploaded Lite+Pro the licence looks valid at Wordpress settings General tab but it can not import any feeds. It gives the error: Nothing imported. Invalid licence key. I deleted pro and try just the Lite and again it gives the error: Nothing imported

Any help?
my version is nulled!
@NullMaster can u check it please

my version is nulled!
@NullMaster can u check it please
Thank you for your quick response Babak. Just to know. I tried at BIMBER theme not multisite and it does not work for me there either. The the url feeds I tried are validated at w3c but the ame error persits.

Last edited:
The last update has an invalid license. The last time I had been able to get updated posts is on the 29th of Aug and then it says "Sorry your license invalid". Any solution? See screenshot

screen.jpg

The last update has an invalid license. The last time I had been able to get updated posts is on the 29th of Aug and then it says "Sorry your license invalid". Any solution? See screenshot

screen.jpg
can u test this please ?
let me know if work or not

Attachments

• feedzy-rss-feeds-pro1.6.13n.zip
    293.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Reactions: benz
I found this version that has an activated license but [#item_full_content] still doesnt work. the only feature I needed, lol

Attachments

• feedzy-rss-feeds-pro.1.6.8.zip
    316.6 KB · Views: 18
Good afternoon, some news about the license. Here only the first import of rss (posts) works, then it blocks.

Attachments

• license.JPG
    license.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock