• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Feedzy RSS Feeds Premium WordPress Plugin

Feedzy RSS Feeds Premium WordPress Plugin v2.4.5

No permission to download
version 1.6.9

Attachments

• feedzy-rss-feeds-premium.zip
    364.9 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: Babak
After install it says: No permission to access this page. I refresh and all is normal, a notification says:
In order to benefit from updates and support for Feedzy RSS Feeds Premium plugin, please add your license code from your purchase history and validate it here.

You will also need to install the free Feedzy RSS plugin.

So you need both Free + Premium(pro) plugin installed on your wp.

Babak updated Feedzy RSS Feeds Premium WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Feedzy RSS Feeds Premium v1.6.11

Download Feedzy RSS Feeds Premium v1.6.11 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v1.6.11 - 2020-01-30
Changes:

* If feeds don't have images, inform the user instead of failing silently
  • Add the ability to show the post author for imported posts both in frontend and backend
  • Fix: Uncategorized is automatically added to all imported posts
  • Fix: Additional Class(es) in Gutenberg were not used
  • Fix: Youtube feed always shows summary even if summary is off in the shortcode...

Read the rest of this update entry...

anyone have the "agency" level of this feedzy plugin?

It comes with integration for spinning the content that I'd love to have!

Reactions: gturban
Is this the "developer" version with the full-text importer? I tried to install and it seems to just do excerpt?

Screenshot - 2020-05-02T141638.297.png

I have install both free & pro version, follow the video to do all steps but getting this error, also it is asking for the licence key in the setting area, any tips to fix it?

• Love
Reactions: NewFolder
Same as you. What I should do?
Thanks!

keep getting this
No more activations left for Feedzy RSS Feeds Premium. You need to upgrade your plan in order to use Feedzy RSS Feeds Premium on more websites. If you need assistance, please get in touch with Themeisle staff.

help

Babak updated Feedzy RSS Feeds Premium WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Feedzy RSS Feeds Premium v1.6.13

Download Feedzy RSS Feeds Premium v1.6.13 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v1.6.13 - 2020-07-23 Thanks To @NullMaster

**Changes:**
* [Feat] Feed2Post - Add support for non-English text while extracting full content
* [Feat] Feed2Post - Update REST endpoint for full content import
* [Fix] Feed2Post - Missing Last Run Status option

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
I did all the steps on a multisite using newspaper theme. Uploaded Lite+Pro the licence looks valid at Wordpress settings General tab but it can not import any feeds. It gives the error: Nothing imported. Invalid licence key. I deleted pro and try just the Lite and again it gives the error: Nothing imported

Any help?

I did all the steps on a multisite using newspaper theme. Uploaded Lite+Pro the licence looks valid at Wordpress settings General tab but it can not import any feeds. It gives the error: Nothing imported. Invalid licence key. I deleted pro and try just the Lite and again it gives the error: Nothing imported

Any help?
let me check

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock