• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ekattor School Management System

Ekattor School Management System V 7.6 Untouched

No permission to download
To Nullify the Script. Under Ekattor\application\models\Install_model.php change the last statement of that file from
PHP:
return false;
to
PHP:
return true;

After that input any purchase code during installation
I like that, at least i have idea to try with other script thats not nulled 😁

Reactions: skynetset
To Nullify the Script. Under Ekattor\application\models\Install_model.php change the last statement of that file from
PHP:
return false;
to
PHP:
return true;

After that input any purchase code during installation
cool....thanks for the info buddy..

Free Download Ekattor School Management System V7.3 Codecanyon 6087521 - Untouched​

Changelog:
version 7.3 – 3rd October, 2021
- Updated from Bootstrap 4 to bootstrap 5
- Header Responsive issue solved on mobile devices

security update (13 june, 2021): xss vulnerability fixed from profile update page.

Download:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: jessica64 and Doxec
Hello everyone, thanks for actively participating in the forum. I tried to install version 7.3 but the installation is not working(database is not imported). Please look into it.
1633354893324.png
thanks in advance =)

Hello everyone, thanks for actively participating in the forum. I tried to install version 7.3 but the installation is not working(database is not imported). Please look into it.
1633354893324.png
thanks in advance =)
I've not tested it yet, will update you after testing. Are you installing on live server or localhost?

Reactions: jessica64
Hello from Brazil to you who are reading this. I would like to leave my experience my trying to use version 7.3 and after updating the script. I start listing...

1st Unable to import the database when trying to install
2nd If you have version 7.2 installed on your server, you will be able to upgrade to 7.3 without any problems. (How I managed to use it).
3rd If in your old version there are addons installed, for example: Online Course Addon, ID Card... It won't work. They all fail to operate/run. (I'll leave print's in the post to be more specific).
4th Several features stopped working, buttons, soon disappearing, incorrect url etc. Several bugs appeared for me.

Total tests performed this morning: 5

Necessary remarks: My level of English is small. I'm still developing. I know Spanish and Portuguese advancing. I can also speak a little Russian language. I want it to be clear that I'm trying my hardest when I post something here. And I'm doing my best to learn English fluently by 2022

Okay. Maybe this isn't necessary

For now, this is my report. If there is a need, I update this. Maybe this will help someone. I will be available to the Babiato community <3

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    135.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    123.2 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    139.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    98.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    135 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    833.7 KB · Views: 69
Hello from Brazil to you who are reading this. I would like to leave my experience my trying to use version 7.3 and after updating the script. I start listing...

1st Unable to import the database when trying to install
2nd If you have version 7.2 installed on your server, you will be able to upgrade to 7.3 without any problems. (How I managed to use it).
3rd If in your old version there are addons installed, for example: Online Course Addon, ID Card... It won't work. They all fail to operate/run. (I'll leave print's in the post to be more specific).
4th Several features stopped working, buttons, soon disappearing, incorrect url etc. Several bugs appeared for me.

Total tests performed this morning: 5

Necessary remarks: My level of English is small. I'm still developing. I know Spanish and Portuguese advancing. I can also speak a little Russian language. I want it to be clear that I'm trying my hardest when I post something here. And I'm doing my best to learn English fluently by 2022

Okay. Maybe this isn't necessary

For now, this is my report. If there is a need, I update this. Maybe this will help someone. I will be available to the Babiato community <3
Thank you @jessica64 for the brief test and for highlighting the bugs in the new update. Personally, I'm not using most latest updates immediately on live environments due to these bugs comes along latest releases.

It's better to not update if anyone trying on live installation and wait for a bug fix release from official developers. I'll post updates while releases.

• Love
Reactions: jessica64
Install Manually-Run the install.sql in the assets folder in phpmyadmin, then change the default controller in config/routes from 'install' to 'home'. Goto config/database.php and enter your database connection credentials
1633354893324.png
thanks in advance =)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Klrahul
Install Manually, run the install.sql in the assets folder in phpmyadmin the change the default controller in config/routes to 'home'. Goto config/database.php and enter your database connection credentials
Hello sir, thanks for your reply. I will try this method and will get back to you.
Thanks again =)

any one have

Ekattor Student Biometric Attendance Addon​

NEEDED. thanks in advance....​

Install Manually-Run the install.sql in the assets folder in phpmyadmin, then change the default controller in config/routes from 'install' to 'home'. Goto config/database.php and enter your database connection credentials
Your steps worked but what about the credentials of superadmin, I tried to insert manually but not working, if you could share your running db.sql file, it would be a great help.

Reactions: Picks20
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock