• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ekattor School Management System

Ekattor School Management System V 7.6 Untouched

No permission to download
You can do nothing with this without any addon. I have tested it. It is practically useless. I have downloaded version 7.5 from somewhere else and tested it. It worked but not many options as they sell all important options as add-on modules. I am giving you my downloaded one but believe me it's useless. See this link https://babia.to/resources/school-m...earning-management-system-for-wordpress.9348/ . This is far far better than Ekattor and you will get full control over it. Create roles in WordPress and configure their permissions and you can make it a standalone application where the user will not be able to see WordPress ... cosmetically. If the user is a layman, he / she will find it as an application not as WordPress. Yes, you can do whatever you want. And, you know what is the main beauty of this WordPress plugin? You can create multiple schools.

Note: This attached version of Ekattor is not the SAAS version. Version 8 is SAAS which also doesn't work.. I mean it has no module.
Thank you my friend for your attention. let me explain my idea maybe you can help me I want to create a website for online courses but a closed group that can only enter with login and password doesn't need frontend just backend

Reactions: DarKMaSk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hamzaoui092194
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock