• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle March 23, 2024

No permission to download
Thrive Leads throws update notice for latest v2.2.12, anyone have this latest version?

To @freenulled
I get this when i follow all your advices:
Please look at the screenshots here:
Problem on line 3488 in taxonomy.php - i realy don't understand it !

Skærmbillede 2020-03-18 22.40.57.png Skærmbillede 2020-03-18 22.40.47.png

Thrive Leads throws update notice for latest v2.2.12, anyone have this latest version?
Here is the totally untouched version.

TassieNZ :)

• Love
Reactions: UglyKidJoe
Honestly, I am done with this thread.

Now, every time I upload the plugins my site crashes and I have to delete them from Cpanel.

It`s a real shame cause I was looking forward to switching to Thrive since it`s an all-in-one place type of deal and the new builder looks amazing.

Thanks anyway for replying! (y) ;)
check your memory limits, something is not ok with your hosting.

Hi all, I am trying to use a thrive quiz builder to segment leads (rather a segment sales...because I want users to choose options to purchase)...if there's anyone with more experience with thrive quiz builder, kindly assist me....also if it's possible, lets start a thread for learning how to use thrive products

Reactions: TomCatzy
01d6ba724656c006993962c2720afe19.png

I LOVE GREEN!

All I have to do is enter some fake info but for the fun of it I tried with...
Email: My Email
Pass: onlinemarketingrocks!

That`s it!

Now, into the theme builder...

b72568db1ae2423b967698c1e563a899.png

Can it get nulled/preactivated as well?
@leadenpraise Looks like you haven`t followed my comments for the last couple of days. Thanks to @freenulled I was able to get it to run! Yeah! Look at this...I AM GREEN BABY! :love::eek:(y)

i updated to the new versions for all the plugins and theme builder, and paste the license code of our nulled theme builder to replate the new builder and it works just fine.
Hi bro.
Can up change content(menu itmes, colour,typography) within the Header/Footer-templates within the ShapeShift theme. I can't.
And if you can ? How do you do it ? :)

i updated to the new versions for all the plugins and theme builder, and paste the license code of our nulled theme builder to replate the new builder and it works just fine.
Can you change the content(nav elements, colours, typography etc) within the Header/Footer of Thrive Theme Builder ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock