• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle March 23, 2024

No permission to download
I just test it one more time uploading each plugin individually and refreshing the site and the comment and lead plugin are the ones causing the issue.

Let me download them one more time from the link above and I`ll let you know...Thanks!

Reactions: freenulled
Good..

and be sure to click on Activate License and eneter any fake email & license key to get it fully activated👍

Is there any changes from the one I download it 11 hours ago?

d85c4c950b76d45559943814d854ef9a.png

Ok, this is what I´ve installed...

cf4b612533dfa2aa3f29360fbad6c9e5.png

And Thrive Architect is there...

d49175fe9c46a1335d7e8ea8a8de1418.png

Do I have to activate each license individually as stated above?

6df04133e1e4ec7426ec1d3bb603a6c4.png

Try to activate one of them.. and see if all swiched to activated thats good .. if not then activate them one by one

They are all activated as a plugin but not in regards to licensing.

I thought when "nulling" a plugin it was supposed to appear as activated...right?

Not with my nulling way... I'm always try to keep my nulled plugins or scripts like the original.. so you have to add any fake data to license screen

01d6ba724656c006993962c2720afe19.png

I LOVE GREEN!

All I have to do is enter some fake info but for the fun of it I tried with...
Email: My Email
Pass: onlinemarketingrocks!

That`s it!

Now, into the theme builder...

b72568db1ae2423b967698c1e563a899.png

Can it get nulled/preactivated as well?

• Love
Reactions: freenulled
Found a typo on your comment.

License carries a "s".

Even after I search for licensemanager.php I can´t find anything, but if I search for license inside the theme folder I get 2 results..

461dee6555803e2ee546d0d01659e246.png
You should find it for each of thrive's plugin as well. I don't know why you are finding it difficult to fix this. I have been very busy these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdumitriu
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock