• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Manga – Member Download Madara Plugin Clean

Scaz

Babiato Lover
Nov 11, 2020
1660926082645.png
Give users the ability to download manga and save it on their local machine, limited by user roles. It can be extended by a membership plugin to sell VIP package
This plugin adds a Download Manga button for each manga. It creates a .zip file for all images and chapters belong to the manga and allow to download and view offline. You can limit the download permission by User Roles. It works will Custom User Roles as you are able to choose any available roles

Features​

• Allow users to download manga from front-end
  • Limit download permission by user roles
  • Go to Plugins > Add New and upload the plugin
  • Go to Manga > WP Manga Settings > Manga User Download Settings to configure the pluginMember Download Manga settings
  • The Download button will appear in each manga page
  • Download Manga button
Release log: (Latest 2.2 version, will keep updating <3)
  • #v2.2 - 12.05.2022
    • #Update: enable download each chapter
  • #v1.0.3
  • #First release: 12.02.2018

Attachments

• madara-user-download-2.2.zip
    9.9 KB · Views: 57
Nulled Version

Attachments

• madara-user-download-nulled.zip
    9.7 KB · Views: 79
1660992849250.png
I'm not tech enough but whys url of your website in settings-page.php?

Reactions: Marcus8
ahhh, I did make it like that 🤣, And I can make it clean from license
I'm not sure bro I don't like the idea of the link of someone's website being inside my plugin file.
I am most probably wrong and you are probably very nice guy its just that i am very anxious person

Reactions: Marcus8
I'm not sure bro I don't like the idea of the link of someone's website being inside my plugin file.
I am most probably wrong and you are probably very nice guy its just that i am very anxious person
I can share files without a license, and clean of links

1660926082645.png
Give users the ability to download manga and save it on their local machine, limited by user roles. It can be extended by a membership plugin to sell VIP package
This plugin adds a Download Manga button for each manga. It creates a .zip file for all images and chapters belong to the manga and allow to download and view offline. You can limit the download permission by User Roles. It works will Custom User Roles as you are able to choose any available roles

Features​

• Allow users to download manga from front-end
  • Limit download permission by user roles
  • Go to Plugins > Add New and upload the plugin
  • Go to Manga > WP Manga Settings > Manga User Download Settings to configure the pluginMember Download Manga settings
  • The Download button will appear in each manga page
  • Download Manga button
Release log: (Latest 2.2 version, will keep updating <3)
  • #v2.2 - 12.05.2022
    • #Update: enable download each chapter
  • #v1.0.3
  • #First release: 12.02.2018
Bro have madara-user-download nulled ? I need ........

Can someone invalidate it?
All invalid api site in the forum has been canceled so it doesn't work.

Attachments

• madara-user-download-2.2.zip
    10 KB · Views: 3
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock