• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dooo - Movie & Web Series Portal App For Android

Dooo - Movie & Web Series Portal App For Android 2.8.4c/d

No permission to download
Does anyone here have their app with more than 10k users?
Can you give me advice to configure the php.ini and which version of php is more stable for Dooo, I would be more than grateful.
Read there documentation.

Read there documentation.
Bro i can help you with all but for now im working to nulled the latest version, but if you have the licence code it will help me with this update. about users i have only 2k but i made my app like netflix user pay before use

Does anyone here have their app with more than 10k users?
Can you give me advice to configure the php.ini and which version of php is more stable for Dooo, I would be more than grateful.
My active users are close to 3 thousand, I recommend that you create a code that works with CRON which, when visited, TRUNCATE data from the tables: ci_sessions / search_list and those ending in log: watch_log - view_log. That way you will save a huge amount of processor and RAM resources, the data stored in those tables can be considered garbage and are NOT essential for the operation of the App, therefore they can be deleted at any time, my code does it every 6 hours, before I did it every 24 hours but only the ci_sessions table creates more than 2 million junk files every 24 hours if they are not eliminated, which causes my server to become very slow

Last edited:
Reactions: DATANET
hey guys.. nice share!
any nulled latest? thx

anyone help me to fix this error on android studio:
error: package com.applovin.mediation.ads does not exist
import com.applovin.mediation.ads.MaxAdView;

anyone help me to fix this error on android studio:
error: package com.applovin.mediation.ads does not exist
import com.applovin.mediation.ads.MaxAdView;
I recommend that you delete the applovin sdk and all code if you are not going to use it, in my case delete that and the facebook ads sdk one to make the App lighter since I do not use them

Signature working , PayPal working 2.8.4d version
1000025934.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-12-17-26-24-438g.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-12-17-26-24-438g.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 12
install dooo movie untouched andGo to Application/views/partials/footer.php
go to line 170
Change $this->session->licence != true
to
$this->session->licence == true

Save and Exit
after apply lic file any here from overview dooo all versions that it is!

Last edited:
Reactions: DATANET

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-13 035734.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-13 035734.png
    133.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot 2024-04-13 035632.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-13 035632.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot 2024-04-13 032119.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-13 032119.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot 2024-04-13 024258.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-13 024258.png
    143.6 KB · Views: 13
Does anyone have a dooo movie frontend or has anyone made a web version of the frontend?

Attachments

• dooo.png
    dooo.png
    154 KB · Views: 15
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock