• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mini OTT | Live TV, Streaming, Movie, Radio

Mini OTT | Live TV, Streaming, Movie, Radio v2.0

No permission to download

Sanjay2020Dey

Dec 6, 2020
xdater submitted a new resource:

Mini OTT | Live TV, Streaming, Movie, Radio - Mini OTT | Live TV, Streaming, Movie, Radio

Live TV streaming is an application with lots of features like as:

• -Live TV streaming.
  • -Live radio streaming.
  • -Movie player.
  • -Video content player.
  • -Advertisements network
  • -Onesignal notification
  • -Support HLS, http, m3u8, and MP4 video format
  • -Support YouTube videos
  • -4 types of advertisement network
  • -Admob, Facebook, Unity, Appnext
  • -Application privacy policy
  • -Play pause features on the online stream
  • -Complete documentation with setup...

Read more about this resource...

thank you. getting unity ads sdk issue on play store

Issue with your app​
Your app is using the Unity SDK which collects but may not be limited to Android ID and Advertising ID identifiers. Persistent device identifiers may not be linked to other personal and sensitive user data or resettable device identifiers.
You may consider moving to another SDK; removing this SDK; or if available from your SDK provider, upgrading to a policy-compliant version of this SDK that does not include the violating code.
According to the information provided by your SDK provider, you may consider upgrading to 4.0.1. Please consult the SDK provider for further information.

Could you send access data from the panel, I tried patterns, no, I was unsuccessful

Elaborate on this
could do you a big favor with the tip url panel I even used the display url not conctor panel could you help with this take a screenshot of your code where you put the url panel send me to see the place I'm wrong

I have a problem with the administration panel

I followed all the steps but they give me a blank page when I launch the site Capture d'écran 2023-11-08 094932.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chriscross11
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock