• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dooo - Movie & Web Series Portal App For Android

Dooo - Movie & Web Series Portal App For Android 2.8.4c/d

No permission to download
Why can't I update the admin panel from System/Update?
How could I solve this problem?
Could someone help me find the solution?
For now the default panel 2.3.5b has been installed.

Some problem i thing to update panel he is check you purchase code
I do not have a purchase code, I could only cancel when it asks for the purchase code at the installation.

Could you help me in another way by updating my admin panel? or maybe you can help me with a purchase code. please

I do not have a purchase code, I could only cancel when it asks for the purchase code at the installation.

Could you help me in another way by updating my admin panel? or maybe you can help me with a purchase code. please
buying from codecanyon will solved your issue or wait for the nullled one.. that's all i know 😂

Why do they ask for the key to download the file? because they don't rather follow the rules of the page and collaborate like others have done to obtain the code... Maybe they don't know that they can be reported for asking for the password and banned if they share it, the rules are clear and easy, if they don't want to follow them they go and buy the license on codecanyon and that's it.

Some json files must be created in the root folder with specific API response parameters to make the admin panel believe that it connected to the Dooo servers. In addition to that, 2 "models" files must be modified to allow the update from the administrator panel, the file names are: "Admin_api_model" and "Admin_model" to be able to get the Hack, yes or if it was necessary for me to have a valid license code to be able to perform the installation or update, for example I had to ask a friend to lend me his license to do tests and I managed to hack the code again but unfortunately it took me many hours of work and I can't give it away, I can only tell you that starting with version 2.8.0 it became impossible connect to the Dooo server to install or update without a valid license, good luck to everyone!

Post Date: Every update that is carried out downloads the original files, so once updated it is time to re-apply the Hack so that it works without a license. I am very seriously considering acquiring the license to stop fighting since, as I tell you every time A new update comes out, it becomes more difficult to hack the code.

@itsM Could you please update to the latest version "2.8.4 D" is the one that brings the final solution in the android code to -Subscription details page crash and
-Android setting not loading

@itsM Could you please update to the latest version "2.8.4 D" is the one that brings the final solution in the android code to -Subscription details page crash and
-Android setting not loading
Hello, could you give me the file or the key? Please.

Some json files must be created in the root folder with specific API response parameters to make the admin panel believe that it connected to the Dooo servers. In addition to that, 2 "models" files must be modified to allow the update from the administrator panel, the file names are: "Admin_api_model" and "Admin_model" to be able to get the Hack, yes or if it was necessary for me to have a valid license code to be able to perform the installation or update, for example I had to ask a friend to lend me his license to do tests and I managed to hack the code again but unfortunately it took me many hours of work and I can't give it away, I can only tell you that starting with version 2.8.0 it became impossible connect to the Dooo server to install or update without a valid license, good luck to everyone!

Post Date: Every update that is carried out downloads the original files, so once updated it is time to re-apply the Hack so that it works without a license. I am very seriously considering acquiring the license to stop fighting since, as I tell you every time A new update comes out, it becomes more difficult to hack the code.
Hi bro Can you help me with mine, we can negociate

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock