• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DMCA free VPS

Yes you can host a movie site on there dmca vps but they are very expensive your better off shopping around 🙂
Hello, Dear Ukgamer

We don't think we are expensive. Just look our VPS 11.88€ yearly that is just a 0.99€ monthly for 1.5GB RAM.
Dedicated servers the same, where you find 4 or 5 providers with cheap dedicated servers offshore?

We fully respect your feedback of course.

Kindly Regards,
Alexhost

I was with AlexHost for a yeah and they were great, I had no problems whatsoever with the package I had which was mini lightspeed. I ran a themes and plugins site, I highly recommend them

Reactions: alexhost
Contabo definitely is not DMCA free.
Contabo is fine, if you use it for normal (legal) websites, services.
I think Contabo and Hetzner is the wrong choice if you want to be protected against DMCA.

Contabo never was offshore. What demands in the end is Terms of Service and Acceptable Usage Policy if is listed there that is not allowed. Then is not allowed.

We Alexhost we are offshore take a look in our website...

That's true. I guess for true DMCA-resistant hosting one should look for Panama, Russian or eastern European providers... unfortunately these providers are often slow

You don't need to look for Panama. In fact Panama is expensive and most servers are slow due to ping. And they aren't true "offshore" at all. Only for banking and companies accounts and register.

Moldova is a great country (is not because we are based there) but Moldova is close to EU countries but is not a part of Europe. GDPR is not mandatory.

You can take a look in our Hosting. Our name in the forum says everything. Google it.

I was with AlexHost for a yeah and they were great, I had no problems whatsoever with the package I had which was mini lightspeed. I ran a themes and plugins site, I highly recommend them

Hello, Dear Zeaks

You can upgrade your package when you feel and when you need. Thanks to recommend us. Feel free and you're welcome!

And you are already using the Litespeed cache plugin for wordpress? It is great usually with our litespeed packages, great combo (optional to use)

Litespeed Cache is a great bonus and plus.

Best Regards
Alexhost

bangerbag.com feels a bit shady... I've been running VPSs for more than 12 years and have never encountered a provider who charges for linux (or even wordpress)...

We never head about that hostings. Please use hostings that have real network and own datacenter and network.

We don't charge for Linux in our VPS or Dedicated Server. You must consider switch to another Provider.

For those who are looking for offshore hosting search for "Alexhost" in Google and take a look in our offshore plans.

Any company from any country can accept DMCA or ignore it depends of the company choices and laws in the country. But DMCA is not mandatory in Europe.

We are a offshore Provider (excepto shared hosting yearly plans which aren't offshore)

Have a nice day to everyone!
Alexhost

Reactions: ipwnd
Hello,

After reading and reading in internet forums, blogs and others. I saw the best offshore hosting are those:

Please correct me, if im wrong. I saw they are good and many people says good about Alexhost.

Hello,

After reading and reading in internet forums, blogs and others. I saw the best offshore hosting are those:

Please correct me, if im wrong. I saw they are good and many people says good about Alexhost.
yes they are good, you can also try webcare360

NOTE: AlexHost's vps are down, they have uptime issues.

Attachments

• Screenshot_209.png
    Screenshot_209.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 25
I believe this will help a lot of people, please save this or share this.

MB4IDEn.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock