• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How Can I Make My Vps DMCA free ?

Recently I read on LET forum to make vps dmca free using mulvad port forwarding.
But I have no experience in docker.
how to setup? or just connect mullvad wireguard config in vps and point domain to ip mullvad?
anyone having experience about routing all traffic with wireguard let me know

Yes thank you, you can do this with nginx. You can search around youtube guys if you want to implement this. Its pretty easy Id say and its really worth it.
I suggest:

1. Nginx as a web-server;
2. Envoy as a reverse proxy and load balancer;
3. Binding the Nginx to Envoy Instance, and then the Envoy Instance behind Cloudflare, both with strict IPTables Rules in order to achieve enterprise-grade security level.

With this setup you will get a tamper proof secure environment that will produce an outcome of 0 matches on https://search.censys.io, preventing any malicious actors to know any of your Infrastructure IP Addresses, and consequently not allowing the Malicious Actors to pwn any of your Instances.

Remember not to use CertBot for SSL Certificates generation on the Nginx instance, instead use the Cloudflare SSL certificates because if you generate an SSL through CertBot on your Nginx instance, a malicious actor will be able to unveil your Nginx instance IP Address.

Last but not least, I suggest to use Debian and not Ubuntu for the Instances!

Good luck! ;)

It's possible, I use oracle free tier VPS, reversed proxied with the cheapest Alexhost vps plan and cloudflare.

This way you can use any cheap offshore vps but with a much powerful and strong cpu and ram
Can you send a video or explain it better about the reversed proxied?

I suggest:

1. Nginx as a web-server;
2. Envoy as a reverse proxy and load balancer;
3. Binding the Nginx to Envoy Instance, and then the Envoy Instance behind Cloudflare, both with strict IPTables Rules in order to achieve enterprise-grade security level.

With this setup you will get a tamper proof secure environment that will produce an outcome of 0 matches on https://search.censys.io, preventing any malicious actors to know any of your Infrastructure IP Addresses, and consequently not allowing the Malicious Actors to pwn any of your Instances.

Remember not to use CertBot for SSL Certificates generation on the Nginx instance, instead use the Cloudflare SSL certificates because if you generate an SSL through CertBot on your Nginx instance, a malicious actor will be able to unveil your Nginx instance IP Address.

Last but not least, I suggest to use Debian and not Ubuntu for the Instances!

Good luck! ;)

@rand0mbyte
I ask you the same. Is there a video to understand this?

if you want... you can use reverse proxy system from https://www.haproxy.org/
but if you want it efficient you can code it by yourself....

on this case i had website sharer.my.id which handle alot of file movie from india, bangladesh, pakistan, and some middle east country..... because of this alot of dmca notices on me.....

but after i buy reverse proxy and put it in... you can sleep and dream best dream now XD
all you should remember if you using reverse proxy is make sure that you use it optimally so it can be worth the money.... i myself using it with my friend so we can split the bill.... and still had fast sites

• Love
Reactions: rodydrat
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock