• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dizzy Support Creators Content Script

Dizzy Support Creators Content Script V5.0 - NOT NULLED

No permission to download
yes, it was already canceled now with your 3.6.8 gives me the key code in the admin settings

3.6.8 unfortunately the code request page always returns :(

doing that operation in the database works but after a certain period it returns ... surely there is some script that updates the db in that table ..

i dont know what i make wrong but its not working fine :(

i installed the script like the installation dokument just change db things and website url all other no changes also installed the lasted version off the script my server debian 11 , apache2 , php 7.4 all required modules are installed and working also mod rewite ;)

but if i try to register or dashboard or something i get

Not Found​

The requested URL was not found on this server.

i dont know who is the problem can someone help me who is the misstake ?

That above link I can't download. Google Chrome has blocked.
Could you please provide another link for me.
Thank you.

I can already download it by using another browser. and the following week will have a new update.

Which do you think is better "Dizzy" or "JustFans"? I feel that Dizzy has a lot of bugs and errors, and it has some speed issues.

JustFans on the other hand I found to be pretty stable and ready for the market, did anyone find anything different about it?

Hello,
After installing the script i am getting this message "No such file or directory" Please help me

Proxybunker updated Dizzy Support Creators Content Script with a new update entry:

Dizzy Support Creators Content Script v4.0

THIS IS NOT NULLED YET

22 November
[FIXED] - Cover and Avatar image position issue
[FIXED] - Incorrect counter, in premium purchase popup.
[FIXED] - Reported subscription bugs
[FIXED] - Reported S3 issue
[FIXED] - Stripe issue
[FIXED] - Reported Stripe Issue
[FIXED] - Reported S3 issue
[FIXED] - Reported bugs for the Market page.
[FIXED] - Create withdrawal issue
[FIXED] - Checking withdrawal issue in admin panel
[IMPROVED] The system has been sped...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: fernanvevo412
Which do you think is better "Dizzy" or "JustFans"? I feel that Dizzy has a lot of bugs and errors, and it has some speed issues.

JustFans on the other hand I found to be pretty stable and ready for the market, did anyone find anything different about it?
i like dizzy interface

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StayZe
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock