• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dizzy Support Creators Content Script

Dizzy Support Creators Content Script V5.0 - NOT NULLED

No permission to download
Which do you think is better "Dizzy" or "JustFans"? I feel that Dizzy has a lot of bugs and errors, and it has some speed issues.

JustFans on the other hand I found to be pretty stable and ready for the market, did anyone find anything different about it?
Dizzy seems to have more features, on performance I would say JustFans, but I'm pretty sure Dizzy will get there

@Proxybunker @ghostriderrr Bro update download link. Provided link not working.

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

@Proxybunker @ghostriderrr Bro update download link. Provided link not working.

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.
do you want the non-nulled or the files that @ghostriderrr
its only nulled for fresh install not for updates just now

Proxybunker updated Dizzy Support Creators Content Script with a new update entry:

dizzy Support Creators Content Script V4.1

THIS SCRIPT IS NOT NULLED
24 November
[FIXED] - Reported CSS bugs
[FIXED] - Sending paid messages bug
[IMPROVED]The system has been sped up.
[ADDED] ToolTip has been added to some of the chat buttons.
[ADDED] The website's social network links have been added to the top left drop-down menu.
[ADDED] ScrollBar is now displayed on desktop computers.
[ADDED] ScrollBar is hidden for Mobile devices.
[ADDED] Images can now be attached to paid messages.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Caly
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock