• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dizzy Support Creators Content Script

Dizzy Support Creators Content Script V5.0 - NOT NULLED

No permission to download
Same happens
Delete whole
PGNlbnRlcj4NClRoaXMgc2NyaXB0IHdhcyBOdWxsZWQgQnkgUHJveHlidW5rZXIgZm9yIHRoZSB1c2VycyBhdDxicj4gPGEgaHJlZj0iaHR0cHM6Ly9wcm94eWJ1bmtlci5pbmZvIj5odHRwczovL3Byb3h5YnVua2VyLmluZm88L2E+IGFuZCA8YSBocmVmPSJodHRwczovL2JhYmlhdG8uY28vIj5odHRwczovL2JhYmlhdG8uY28vPC9hPg0KPC9jZW50ZXI+DQo='; ?>
inSen($mycd, $mycdStatus); from request. Php

Could i see the fix? Thanks
<?php $str = 'PGNlbnRlcj4NClRoaXMgc2NyaXB0IHdhcyBOdWxsZWQgQnkgUHJveHlidW5rZXIgZm9yIHRoZSB1c2VycyBhdDxicj4gPGEgaHJlZj0iaHR0cHM6Ly9wcm94eWJ1bmtlci5pbmZvIj5odHRwczovL3Byb3h5YnVua2VyLmluZm88L2E+IGFuZCA8YSBocmVmPSJodHRwczovL2JhYmlhdG8uY28vIj5odHRwczovL2JhYmlhdG8uY28vPC9hPg0KPC9jZW50ZXI+DQo='; ?>
inSen($mycd, $mycdStatus);

remove lines 2189 and 2190 from request/request.php

<?php $str = 'PGNlbnRlcj4NClRoaXMgc2NyaXB0IHdhcyBOdWxsZWQgQnkgUHJveHlidW5rZXIgZm9yIHRoZSB1c2VycyBhdDxicj4gPGEgaHJlZj0iaHR0cHM6Ly9wcm94eWJ1bmtlci5pbmZvIj5odHRwczovL3Byb3h5YnVua2VyLmluZm88L2E+IGFuZCA8YSBocmVmPSJodHRwczovL2JhYmlhdG8uY28vIj5odHRwczovL2JhYmlhdG8uY28vPC9hPg0KPC9jZW50ZXI+DQo='; ?>
inSen($mycd, $mycdStatus);

remove lines 2189 and 2190 from request/request.php
There is no such code in current version

Check Here

Last edited:
Update please,
Update 3.9 // 13 Apr 2022

• [Bug Fix] Upload SVG images on theme section
  • [Bug Fix] Missing fields Telegram, Vk, etc.
  • [Bug Fix] URL mobile Youtube m.youtube
  • [Bug Fix] Sort videos free and unlockable
  • [New] Restricted users
  • [New] Emoticons on Live Streaming
  • [New] Support SVG on images theme section on Logo and Favicon
  • [New] Creator receives email when they have a sale
  • [New] Hidden Shop when only users registers can view content
  • [New] Non-creators can hide their real name
  • [New] Changed url notifications new sale
  • [New] Mute/unmute audio/video on Live Streaming
  • [New] The number of results is shown in the free and unlockable posts sort.

All is working but the most important element which is the Live video is giving this error . attached.

Not supported WEBRTC ???
Please help

Attachments

• Untitledd.png
    Untitledd.png
    6 KB · Views: 7
All is working but the most important element which is the Live video is giving this error . attached.

Not supported WEBRTC ???
Please help
Ok guys this issue was because i wasn't using the SSL on my domain now i go with https:// and it brings but the live video is black i have configure agora infos still black screen ??? please tell me to fix

Reactions: Proxybunker

New request.php file
it is a pitty that the live video is not working for anyone ! it is black screen only . plz you have worked so hard on this so do this last favour and fix the live feed as well. Please we need to use this for our project. @Proxybunker

it is a pitty that the live video is not working for anyone ! it is black screen only . plz you have worked so hard on this so do this last favour and fix the live feed as well. Please we need to use this for our project. @Proxybunker
if the script has non-working features or bugs then go purchase it from the developer and get all the support you want

Reactions: lordstein
@Proxybunker I am on 3.5.1 and want to upgrade to the latest version. But in the downloads I don't see 3.5.2 files anywhere. If you have some time, can you please upload v3.5.2.

Ciao

@Proxybunker I am on 3.5.1 and want to upgrade to the latest version. But in the downloads I don't see 3.5.2 files anywhere. If you have some time, can you please upload v3.5.2.

Ciao
here are all the update files from v2.7 up to 3.6.5 however there not nulled and I do not have time to null them

Download Link

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock