• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dizzy Support Creators Content Script

Dizzy Support Creators Content Script V5.0 - NOT NULLED

No permission to download
@juniorplay
ok so I have installed my official version using my licence code and its the same when I go to Manage Point Feature then Live Gift Coin Settings I can not edit any of them and when I go to create a new gift coin as well it not creating new ones as well looks to be a bug in the system code
I don't understand exactly what you are missing. I am not experiencing such an error. Are you sure you uploaded both the icon and the animation image?

I don't understand exactly what you are missing. I am not experiencing such an error. Are you sure you uploaded both the icon and the animation image?
im not missing anything

so when you go to the /admin/manage_point_packages_live and edit the SUMMER SUN default one say the name to SUMMER SUN 2 and save its changing for you

im not missing anything

so when you go to the /admin/manage_point_packages_live and edit the SUMMER SUN default one say the name to SUMMER SUN 2 and save its changing for you
Look, I'm not having a problem. I created a new one and then I was able to login to the edit area.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 14.38.09.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 14.38.09.png
    116.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 14.40.50.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 14.40.50.png
    122.2 KB · Views: 12
im not missing anything

aha i see there is a bug when i change something from gift.

Last edited:
Hey guys,
I launched this code on a real server online but it does not work.
/register for example provides an "No input file specified." -Error
Can anyone help me?
Maybe I made a mistake after installation :(
localhost I never tested but I think it is working there fine.

Here is my Dizzy Website: https://slay.ml
Not working: https://slay.ml/register ....

You can DM me :)
Thank you

Last edited:
Strange I have just updated it on my localhost and the admin is working fine updated from 3.2.1 to 3.3

I have also updated it on a live domain and it is also working fine you can test it here

Capture.PNG

you can see in this image am using the same key that's on the screen
key.png

@juniorplay

Last edited:
ok so it looks like the dev has blacklisted the key 91X36x28-xxx5-4X70-x109-x9wc8xxc6X16 so just edit a few of the characters and it will work fine

91X36x28-xxx5-4X70-x109-x9wc8xxc6X16 to 91X36x28-xxx5-4X70-x109-x9wc8xxc or something similar

Reactions: maledettezanzare
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock