• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dizzy Support Creators Content Script

Dizzy Support Creators Content Script V5.0 - NOT NULLED

No permission to download
@Proxybunker Thank you for the information. My first impression is that the dizzy script looks much more professional than the sponzy script. But one thing I don't understand is why this sponzy script is $149. He has already used a ready-made framework like Laravel, and frankly, instead of paying $149 for the sponzy script, I'd buy the dizzy script for $99. I guess the dizzy script was updated two days ago is it correct? So does the author update frequently?
sponzy put the price up a few days ago when he added the live streaming it was $99
yes the dizzy script is updated somewhat regularly

It looks very good. There are some minor faults but they are not important. I have a question, of course I will not use the codes I downloaded from here on my server just tested on my localhost. Do you know any other script that I can compare to other than this script? I'm thinking of buying. @juniorplay , I see that you are only interested in this script. Do you recommend this script?
in my opinion it's the best, prettiest and easiest for users, i already have a large user base, i'll buy the script soon

the reCAPTCHA not work
While installing this script, I thought that reCaptcha was not working. But I saw on the update page of the product that the author said that reCaptcha only works on the contact us page. I also checked the contact page and saw that it works fine. I think you should check it out. So it works on my localhost.

in my opinion it's the best, prettiest and easiest for users, i already have a large user base, i'll buy the script soon
Good to hear that I'm still reviewing the script on my localhost and it looks surprisingly good. There are some minor bugs but still works fine.

I read some comments here, they said they couldn't run the live broadcast. The keys in the restAPI page of Agora.io need to be used. This is how I managed to get it working after a few tries.

Hi juniorplay

How you configured paypal and stripe account?

I'm receiving some errors and couldn't make topup wallet credits. Do you follow any guide?

Thanks

Proxybunker updated Dizzy Support Creators Content Script with a new update entry:

Dizzy Support Creators Content Script

Use the license key 91X36x28-xxx5-4X70-x109-x9wc8xxc6X16 or one similar

Today’s update fixes minor bugs that were noticed and reported in the last two updates I did last week. Please update the version you are using. For example, if you are using version 2.9, first install version 3.0, then version 3.1 and finally today’s update version 3.2.

Read the rest of this update entry...

There are some errors, after a user signs a profile, the value is not displayed in the user panel
What kind of error are you getting? I bought this script yesterday and I am not encountering any errors. If you tell me the error you're having, maybe I can help you out. Honestly, I didn't experience a single mistake.

What kind of error are you getting? I bought this script yesterday and I am not encountering any errors. If you tell me the error you're having, maybe I can help you out. Honestly, I didn't experience a single mistake.
try to change the name or icon of the system from gifts to lives in the control panel, and tell me if there is any error

try to change the name or icon of the system from gifts to lives in the control panel, and tell me if there is any error
I have set up dizzy on a test domain are you referring to the Manage Point Feature then Live Gift Coin Settings
if so then yes I'm getting a red bar at the top and nothing is saving

@juniorplay
ok so I have installed my official version using my licence code and its the same when I go to Manage Point Feature then Live Gift Coin Settings I can not edit any of them and when I go to create a new gift coin as well it not creating new ones as well looks to be a bug in the system code

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock