• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dizzy Support Creators Content Script

Dizzy Support Creators Content Script V5.0 - NOT NULLED

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: juniorplay
Apologies it looks like I messed up the nulling for the full install files I have now updated the download link with the correct files so everything will be working just fine now enjoy

I found some errors in the script

1 - if a plan is canceled the subscription value will disappear along with the value, the value will also disappear from the admin panel.

2 - After 30 days the earnings values for the next month disappear as if all subscribers had canceled their plans.

see the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/26mzxue

On January 2nd, the amounts will not to the user's balance but simply disappeared.

anyone had problems with registration just stalls?
Actually, I didn't experience it when I first downloaded the file from here. Everything went well so I went :giggle: and bought it. But I've seen a few people with the same problem you're having:unsure:. I guess it's a problem with server or localhost. I'm not a good coder so I can't help😪. My advice to you is don't give your server information to anyone who says they'll help here. The only person who can provide real help with this product is the person who created it. Anyway, I don't think anyone here can create such products, that's why we're wandering around here. :D

Actually, I didn't experience it when I first downloaded the file from here. Everything went well so I went :giggle: and bought it. But I've seen a few people with the same problem you're having:unsure:. I guess it's a problem with server or localhost. I'm not a good coder so I can't help😪. My advice to you is don't give your server information to anyone who says they'll help here. The only person who can provide real help with this product is the person who created it. Anyway, I don't think anyone here can create such products, that's why we're wandering around here. :D
yea i feel its a mysql setting.. usually are. I would buy it if they can add that peer to peer payment like paypal adaptive payments... right now, its just a toy for me, no practical use yet

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock