• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

cPanel Extended For WHMCS

cPanel Extended For WHMCS v3.15.1 Nulled

No permission to download
Here I have the intact version of cpanel extended 3.15.1, if someone can override it that would be great.

Attachments

• cpanel_extended_3.15.1_whmcs.zip
    20.9 MB · Views: 38
i don't know how to get/generate buildKey in module or decode v12 PHP 7.4 :( So we can't nulled module

i don't know how to get/generate buildKey in module or decode v12 PHP 7.4 :( So we can't nulled module

Overriding this module is more complex than it seems, even if you manage to decode the ioncube it uses, it is obfuscated inside, I have already checked it.

The best way is to buy it with lalbilla who is a member here he does nulled what you ask him that if you have to pay and his rates in the case of whmcs you must have a budget greater than $20

This is what I did a while ago with version 3.13.3

Overriding this module is more complex than it seems, even if you manage to decode the ioncube it uses, it is obfuscated inside, I have already checked it.

The best way is to buy it with lalbilla who is a member here he does nulled what you ask him that if you have to pay and his rates in the case of whmcs you must have a budget greater than $20

This is what I did a while ago with version 3.13.3
Correctly…

Every module.. have 50 file must u decrypt.. and change inside it first… make 50 force from MG into Your Server .. and every module version.. always change the file of license force.. but always 50.. Good luck..

• Haha
Reactions: isaia and M14092007
I have a file, it is encrypted with ionCube 12 and Dynamic Key, if there is a brave man who can solve it, we can bypass all the modules of modulesgarden.

View attachment 226025
With the above attached file, you may need to change the main license file as well. Normally you can compare code of previousl nulled/Non-nulled versions of a module if available and that makes it super easy to null. Check Pm so we can null the modules. I can help you out. But assured, the method in the file works 100% and it connects to your own licensing system instead of MG's.

Every module.. have 50 file must u decrypt.. and change inside it first… make 50 force from MG into Your Server .. and every module version.. always change the file of license force.. but always 50.. Good luck..
Upon comparing your nulled method, seems you use the same method as mentioned by @mavipixel. and seems the authorise file belongs to your nulled module.

Try it bro.. do it…

For all… tommorow we give free nulled version here.. but no latest version… 🫣 who need can used it… for free…

Because my son birthday ☺️

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock