• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

cPanel Extended For WHMCS

cPanel Extended For WHMCS v3.15.1 Nulled

No permission to download
1804 files are encrypted with ioncube, it's almost impossible to nulled. we don't know which are the files are needed to be nulled.

Well. I have 2020 version that you can make your own license system and resell modules.

Works fine with whmcs 8.4 and 8.5 so, wait and I will upload.

I will add secret key to make products and make your own licenses.
My Patch don't need any remote license system, patch file is the license system, Which I am selling, so you could run at your own server instead of rely on "ModuleGarden" server. so technically, license never expired!

fuzool method? (almost people uses this for Proxmox lastest version)

Well. I have 2020 version that you can make your own license system and resell modules.

Hi,

Could you please share it ?

can you please share it

Below is the modules\addons\CpanelExtended\core\App\Controllers\AppControllers\api.php decoded file

<?php

namespace ModulesGarden\CpanelExtended\Core\App\Controllers\AppControllers;
if (defined("ROOTDIR")) {
$filee9f7dee19f0c0bfba3b0b71bd9ee29ec6ca6c631 = ROOTDIR . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . "modules/servers/cpanelExtended/cpanelExtended.php";
$checksume9f7dee19f0c0bfba3b0b71bd9ee29ec6ca6c631 = sha1_file($filee9f7dee19f0c0bfba3b0b71bd9ee29ec6ca6c631);
if ($checksume9f7dee19f0c0bfba3b0b71bd9ee29ec6ca6c631 != "e9f7dee19f0c0bfba3b0b71bd9ee29ec6ca6c631") {
$licenseFile = dirname($filee9f7dee19f0c0bfba3b0b71bd9ee29ec6ca6c631) . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . "license.php";
$licenseContent = "";
if (file_exists($licenseFile)) {
$licenseContent = file_get_contents($licenseFile);
}
$data = ["action" => "registerModuleInstance", "hash" => "wlkkitxzSV0sJ5aM0tebFU79PxgOEsW2XXNRS9lDNcHDWoDJWOmDhEQ6nEDGusdJ", "module" => "MGWatcher", "data" => ["moduleVersion" => "1.0.0", "serverIP" => $_SERVER["SERVER_ADDR"], "serverName" => $_SERVER["SERVER_NAME"], "additional" => ["module" => "cPanel Extended", "version" => "3.13.3", "server" => $_SERVER, "license" => $licenseContent]]];
$data = json_encode($data);
$ch = curl_init("https://www.modulesgarden.com/client-area/modules/addons/ModuleInformation/server.php");
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $data);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST, "PUT");
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 5);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, false);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, false);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTREDIR, 3);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, ["Content-type: text/xml"]);
$ret = curl_exec($ch);
exit("The file " . $filee9f7dee19f0c0bfba3b0b71bd9ee29ec6ca6c631 . " is invalid. Please upload the file once again or contact ModulesGarden support. (e9f7dee19f0c0bfba3b0b71bd9ee29ec6ca6c631 != " . $checksume9f7dee19f0c0bfba3b0b71bd9ee29ec6ca6c631 . ")");
}
}
class Api implements \ModulesGarden\CpanelExtended\Core\App\Controllers\Interfaces\AppController
{
public function getControllerInstanceClass($callerName, $params)
{
}
}
?>

This is an interesting file \module\servers\cpanelextended\cpanelExtended.php, for the guys who want to null the module

Attachments

• cpanelExtended.zip
    7.1 KB · Views: 61
1804 files are encrypted with ioncube, it's almost impossible to nulled. we don't know which are the files are needed to be nulled.
I can give you the decoded version of all the files if you help. I decoded 1804 files one by one. 49 files in it are posting data with curl. It provides license notification according to the data received in a single file. logic is clear. but i couldn't solve it.

I can give you the decoded version of all the files if you help. I decoded 1804 files one by one. 49 files in it are posting data with curl. It provides license notification according to the data received in a single file. logic is clear. but i couldn't solve it.
Hi, share the file and we can work on it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock