• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Buy Canva pro (10$-3 years Validity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Sold During this charity sell,

The sell will be continued till 05 October. Don't have much time to gather the fund

Thanks bro for your kindness. I have invited you. if you face amy problem just message me.

please accept the delivery on fiverr. it os required.
Works like cupid's charms 😍

I had stopped selling canva a few days ago. Today I have come again with a noble cause. A junior from my university is suffering from Lung Cancer. My Batch mates and other students from my university are gathering funds for this helpless boy. I thought i should help him too. that's why i have reopened the thread. I am sorry to the resellers who bought from me. i will not sell much. i just want to raise some money to donate him.

So, 50% of every order will be donated to the boy. Which is 5$ per order (my whole profit after deducting fiver fee, tax and all). He needs almost 15k within next few days. There is no family to support him

I am not asking anyone to donate. so before anyone judges me, I am here only to sell canva premium. Only buy if you need it. And you will be helping a human to be alive. No need to donate. But if you need it.

I have attached a photo of fundraising, though the image is in the Bengali Language. if anyone wants to see medical proofs you can message me. Admins and Mods I am sorry if break any rules. Please allow me to sell this. I want to contribute to the boy. Here is the Facebook Event Link- https://fb.me/e/1sGz22WAn

Ok now let's talk about the service. what you will get?

Every member i invite will get CANVA PRO Till August 04, 2023. Plus...

- Everything Free has, plus:
- Create your brand’s visual identity with logos, colours and fonts in 1 Brand Kit
- One-click design resize
- 60,000+ free templates
- 60+ million premium stock images, photos, videos and graphics
- Upload your own fonts and logo
- Custom templates

> - Also,
- Your own Email and Password= Full Private Account
-Your Existing Account can be upgraded**

Most Important= 3 Years Warranty

Price: 10$
Payment: Order at Fiverr (Order Link)

Don't worry, 1-year validity only for Fiverr users. you will get 3 years service.

Hello

I am interested in this Canva 3 year subscription. I would like to donate $50 for your classmate's cause. Let me know how we can do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock