• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

💎 BUY Placeit 💎Powtoon 💎Grammarly 💎Skillshare 💎CANVA 💎envato elemets 300 DAYS JUST 15$

I recommend to stay away from this "deal" until the seller fixed it. Powtoon is just a free edu account (meaning you cannot access premium features and downloads are with watermark), placeit isn't working for 3 days, same with Grammarly.
Envanto elements is a monthly account that might or might not get renewed.

Active plans:

FREE

Includes Branding

I recommend to stay away from this "deal" until the seller fixed it. Powtoon is just a free edu account (meaning you cannot access premium features and downloads are with watermark), placeit isn't working for 3 days, same with Grammarly.
Envanto elements is a monthly account that might or might not get renewed.

Active plans:

FREE

Includes Branding
Please wait for @GARAYEV to respond.

Reactions: pitza
Tools still not working, refund still not received. All I got is a PM to "quickly" message him outside of Babiato, but I saw no point in that. Like... all that has to be said can be said here: Fix or refund.
It's getting more difficult by the day not to assume bad intentions., especially as he was online to message me this Sunday (so 2 days ago)

Did you get this sorted yet @pitza ?

Closed due to outstanding issues where members didn't get what they paid for.

Reactions: pitza
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock