• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥 🔥[BUY 1 GET 1 FREE] ✅ Canva Pro Teacher Private Account ✅Unlock Pro Features ✅ Own Brand Kit ✅ Invite Students

Hey bro!

I am interested in canva pro edu but I have a few questions.

1. Is this account lifetime? Or how long will the account last?
  2. Will I be able to use premium images and more importantly upload fonts and brand kits?
  3. Will you renew the account in case it gets suspended?
Thank you for your service!

Hey bro!

I am interested in canva pro edu but I have a few questions.

1. Is this account lifetime? Or how long will the account last?
  2. Will I be able to use premium images and more importantly upload fonts and brand kits?
  3. Will you renew the account in case it gets suspended?
Thank you for your service!
Hello bro,

Regarding to your questions:

• Is this account lifetime? Or how long will the account last?
Ans: Is a 3 year subscription, but in my case I've been using my canva education for a 4 years long.

• Will I be able to use premium images and more importantly upload fonts and brand kits?
Ans: Yes, you will be able to use premum images, all premuim that pro users do, and most importantly you can able to use upload fonts and brand kits.

• Will you renew the account in case it gets suspended?
Ans: If the account get suspended within a 3 year contract, i will replace you a brand new one :)

If you have any questions regarding on this please message to us

Best regards,
Tundopride.

Hello,

I'm interested in the Buy1Get1 offer but I have 1 question about the account. Is the class name can be changed to our own also? I'm asking because I wanna look for the possibilities to put our text as the branding of the account.

Hello bro,

Regarding to your questions:

• Is this account lifetime? Or how long will the account last?
Ans: Is a 3 year subscription, but in my case I've been using my canva education for a 4 years long.

• Will I be able to use premium images and more importantly upload fonts and brand kits?
Ans: Yes, you will be able to use premum images, all premuim that pro users do, and most importantly you can able to use upload fonts and brand kits.

• Will you renew the account in case it gets suspended?
Ans: If the account get suspended within a 3 year contract, i will replace you a brand new one :)

If you have any questions regarding on this please message to us

Best regards,
Tundopride.
@CyberDeviL You should check this. Spreading false information and Pure mis-leading sell.

Check Sale thread also.

another thing @CyberDeviL @BlakenFist his sale thread copied as it is from other sellers selling here

Last edited:
@CyberDeviL You should check this. Spreading false information and Pure mis-leading sell.

Check Sale thread also.

another thing @CyberDeviL @BlakenFist his sale thread copied as it is from other sellers selling here
Why my sales here is pure miss leading? I haave a clieent on this and i have to prove you that my sales are in good feedbacks.

@tundopride , Let me know where canvas states that it provides 3 years kind of subscription ?

The canva edu / teacher whatever it is provides 1 year validity, i know since I've been using these for years.
My service has a 3 year subscription also, is there a problem with that? And i have a lot of customers outside this forum that my canva education service has a 3 yrs up to 5 yrs long.

My service has a 3 year subscription also, is there a problem with that? And i have a lot of customers outside this forum that my canva education service has a 3 yrs up to 5 yrs long.

I did not ask you where did you make other selling threads or how many customers you have.

Was my question clear to you?

Reactions: March Randelson
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock