• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Platform Pro

BuddyBoss Platform Pro v2.5.00

No permission to download
Hello, I Updated the plugins. But interestingly enough on the link for the Theme, even though it is marked as 1.8.5, it seems to only contain theme version 1.8.3 in the download package
And thank you. I was able to find theme version 1.8.4.1, but still looking fortheme version 1.8.5 if you know anyone

Okay, below you had mentioned to change the email. Should it be changed to a randomised, fictitious email address?
Put whatever fake email, as long as it is unique to you.

Hello, I Updated the plugins. But interestingly enough on the link for the Theme, even though it is marked as 1.8.5, it seems to only contain theme version 1.8.3 in the download package
There is no such thing as 1.8.5, the latest one is 1.8.4.1 as on the official website here:

use this latest 1.8.4.1 UNTOUCHED theme shared by vijay1 (but again, the pro plugin will null it, as already explained):

Please take the time to read the threads, all your questions are already answered many times, that is why this forum exists.

Cheers.
NoBs

There is no such thing as 1.8.5, the latest one is 1.8.4.1 as on the official website here:

use this latest 1.8.4.1 UNTOUCHED theme shared by vijay1 (but again, the pro plugin will null it, as already explained):

Please take the time to read the threads, all your questions are already answered many times, that is why this forum exists.

Cheers.
NoBs
Thanks for the link...especially for the future. Many thanks.

Cheers.
NoBs
Nobs, I am curious to know if you are using any social login with BuddyBoss. The two they suggested seems it a bit pricey. I installed nextend which I found here.

Hi
No, I do not use any social login, as I do not want the data of my students/users to be shared with a third party, plus, I'm rarely on the main social platforms, so I can not help with that.

Cheers.
NoBs

I tried wp 5.9 5.8.3, fresh install, only buddyboss installed. All are missing [theme options]... Tried this:

Try this sequence after a wp RESET (with that plugin):
1. Install the theme (buddyboss-theme-v1.8.3.zip), activate it
2. Install the child theme (buddyboss-child.zip), activate it
3. Install the free platform plugin (buddyboss-platform-1.8.5.zip), activate it
4. Install the platform pro (buddyboss-platform-pro-v1.1.9.zip), activated it <- this must also unlock the theme

And tried switch order, and different versions. all not working... any idea?

I tried wp 5.9 5.8.3, fresh install, only buddyboss installed. All are missing [theme options]... Tried this:

Try this sequence after a wp RESET (with that plugin):
1. Install the theme (buddyboss-theme-v1.8.3.zip), activate it
2. Install the child theme (buddyboss-child.zip), activate it
3. Install the free platform plugin (buddyboss-platform-1.8.5.zip), activate it
4. Install the platform pro (buddyboss-platform-pro-v1.1.9.zip), activated it <- this must also unlock the theme

And tried switch order, and different versions. all not working... any idea?
Hi
The logical thing is to install the platform pro then install the theme.

In any way, with the versions I have mentioned in my POST HERE, all works great in a VIRGIN WP.
Note: I did an new fresh install 3 days a go for a client and all works perfectly (theme option + fonts uploads etc).

You do not see the theme options because the theme doesn't recognize the platform pro (that is fully NULLED), and that my friend means only two things:
1) Either you are not using the exact downloads i mentioned in my post.
2) Your WP is not VIRGIN and not totally reset, again, by reset I mean virgin WP MySQL, so please read the past posts as the error you have have been discussed many many times.

Cheers.
NoBs

Thanks for the help. After a lengthy test. I can confirm buddyboss won't work with [soft link meaning ln -s plugins or themes], any multi tenant/single host with ln -s will fail.

If you intend to try it, please use physical files, no soft links!

hi how to unlock this please
Read the past 10 posts or so, as the issue you have SHOW that your install is not well done... You theme doesn't recognize a nulled (aka licensed) Buddyboss platform pro.

You must reset your WP and install exactly like mentioned before.

Do not ask me, read the past couple of pages, the solution to those who do not have theme options or fonts upload, your issue is similar.

Cheers.
NoBs

Is there any update for Buddyboss Boss Platform Pro 2.0 ?

Hi please don't hold me accountable for any damage/loss. I just found this from another site during the time Babiato was down. the site is nullib(dot)com you can search for Buddyboss there and there's a 2.0 version of the platform pro.

I downloaded it but only used it to test in a staging environment and not on the live one. Seems to work fine. Not sure if there are any viruses as again, it's not from Babiato.

Attached is the actual file I downloaded.

Mods, I'm not familiar with every rule. If this isn't allowed. Notify me so I can delete this responese. Thanks!

Long live Babiato!

Attachments

• buddyboss-platform-pro_v2.0.0.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 20
Reactions: nobs
Hi please don't hold me accountable for any damage/loss. I just found this from another site during the time Babiato was down. the site is nullib(dot)com you can search for Buddyboss there and there's a 2.0 version of the platform pro.

I downloaded it but only used it to test in a staging environment and not on the live one. Seems to work fine. Not sure if there are any viruses as again, it's not from Babiato.

Attached is the actual file I downloaded.

Mods, I'm not familiar with every rule. If this isn't allowed. Notify me so I can delete this responese. Thanks!

Long live Babiato!
Good day
Thanks, but I already tested too.
The font upload doesn't work, this means not fully nulled...

Cheers.
NoBs

Reactions: AlanVernet
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock