• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Platform Pro

BuddyBoss Platform Pro v2.5.00

No permission to download
Hi everyone, I encountered a weird problem when I installed the latest theme where the theme options disappeared from the wordpress admin menu. Anyone know how to fix this? Thank you so much! Any help is much appreciated!

Screenshot at Jan 15 02-25-52.png

Hi everyone, I encountered a weird problem when I installed the latest theme where the theme options disappeared from the wordpress admin menu. Anyone know how to fix this? Thank you so much! Any help is much appreciated!

Screenshot at Jan 15 02-25-52.png
Good day
The issue you have has been explained a dozen times here:

1) First, Install the free platform plugin.
2) Install BuddyBoss Platform Pro 1.1.9 - Nulled + Theme Unlock < this will null/unlock the theme.
3) Install the theme.

This way, the theme will be nulled/unlocked by the platform PRO, and the theme options + custom fonts will work.

Ps: you may have to reset your WP/Mysql (fresh wp install) if the steps above don't work.

Cheers.
NoBs

Reactions: Pixelate
Good day
The issue you have has been explained a dozen times here:

1) First, Install the free platform plugin.
2) Install BuddyBoss Platform Pro 1.1.9 - Nulled + Theme Unlock < this will null/unlock the theme.
3) Install the theme.

This way, the theme will be nulled/unlocked by the platform PRO, and the theme options + custom fonts will work.

Ps: you may have to reset your WP/Mysql (fresh wp install) if the steps above don't work.

Cheers.
NoBs
Followed the instructions.
Downloaded the buddyboss-theme-package-v22.01.12, unzipped into folder.

1. Installed the free platform plugin (buddyboss-platform-1.8.5.zip), activated it
2. Installed the platform pro (buddyboss-platform-pro-v1.1.9.zip), activated it <- this must also unlock the theme
3. Installed the theme (buddyboss-theme-v1.8.3.zip), activated it
4. Installed the child theme (buddyboss-child.zip), activated it

Yet, no 'Theme Options' in the Buddyboss. (admin.php?page=buddyboss_theme_options)

Thoughts anyone pls?

Followed the instructions.
Downloaded the buddyboss-theme-package-v22.01.12, unzipped into folder.

1. Installed the free platform plugin (buddyboss-platform-1.8.5.zip), activated it
2. Installed the platform pro (buddyboss-platform-pro-v1.1.9.zip), activated it <- this must also unlock the theme
3. Installed the theme (buddyboss-theme-v1.8.3.zip), activated it
4. Installed the child theme (buddyboss-child.zip), activated it

Yet, no 'Theme Options' in the Buddyboss. (admin.php?page=buddyboss_theme_options)

Thoughts anyone pls?

What about this?

Cheers.
NoBs

Yes, did that as well and installed fresh from scratch.
Same result.
I wonder if somebody can install fresh and find out!

Hi
I got 3 websites set up on 3 different hosts using the same procedure and all 3 site works well + every time I upload an updated theme or plugin, it works.

When I say a fresh install, it is mainly resetting the MySQL.

Use the plugin WP Reset. so that your MYSQL resets to original (no traces of Buddyboss or anything else, exactly like a new WP install).

Try this sequence after a wp RESET (with that plugin):
1. Install the theme (buddyboss-theme-v1.8.3.zip), activate it
2. Install the child theme (buddyboss-child.zip), activate it
3. Install the free platform plugin (buddyboss-platform-1.8.5.zip), activate it
4. Install the platform pro (buddyboss-platform-pro-v1.1.9.zip), activated it <- this must also unlock the theme

Cheers.
NoBs

Reactions: Pixelate and lxmn
Does anyone have this error with BuddyBoss+LearnDash in the profile page when using the shortcode [ld_profile]
My Learndash is a paid version. Only BuddyBoss is from this forum.

Here is the error in text:
Warning: Undefined variable $learndash_profile_stats in /www/wwwroot/DOMAIN/wp-content/themes/buddyboss-theme/learndash/ld30/shortcodes/profile.phpon line132

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-26 115626.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-26 115626.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 7
buddyboss platform pro 1.1.9.1 untouched / not Nulled

Thank you for the share of the untouched plugin.

Here is the nulled pro 1.1.9.1 version:
Important to read:
you can change the email of the license in the file admin.php found in includes > lib > buddyboss-updater > includes > admin.php in line 591 or just search in the file this email
shd7d5a4an@ gmail.com or any email you see in your buddyboss license (in wp admin)

Why you must change the license email?
Because google indexes all plugin's email licenses and a simple search of email used in the nulling SHOWS ALL THE WEBSITES using that nulled version, so MAKE YOUR EMAIL unique to be safe.

BuddyBoss Platform Pro v1.1.9.1 Nulled​

https://babia.to/resources/buddyboss-platform-pro.8969/download

Attachments

• buddyboss-platform-pro.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Thank you for the share of the untouched plugin.

Here is the nulled pro 1.1.9.1 version:
Important to read:
you can change the email of the license in the file admin.php found in includes > lib > buddyboss-updater > includes > admin.php in line 591 or just search in the file this email
shd7d5a4an@ gmail.com (without space).

Why you must change the license email?
Because google indexes all plugin's email licenses and a simple search of email used in the nulling SHOWS ALL THE WEBSITES using that nulled version, so MAKE YOUR EMAIL unique to be safe.

BuddyBoss Platform Pro v1.1.9.1 Nulled​

https://babia.to/resources/buddyboss-platform-pro.8969/download
Anybody planning on updating the Pro+Theme Version?

Anybody planning on updating the Pro+Theme Version?
Hi
Everything is here, what are you looking for? everything is updated to the latest versions.

Follow these EXACT steps:

1) Buddyboss platform plugin is free, install it as any free plugin, or get it here:

2) Buddyboss platform PRO, I just shared the latest version 1.1.9.1 nulled, install it.

3) Buddyboss theme UNTOUCHED shared by vijay1, DO NOT NEED NULLING, as the pro plugin does that.

That's it.
Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
This version which was previously being shared which made it so that the Theme could be updated at any time

BuddyBoss Platform Pro - Version 1.1.9 - Nulled + Theme Unlock​

Theme unlock added to the plugin already. Nulling the theme is not required when using this.​

Thank you :)

THEME UNLOCK is just a name that the uploader gave to the file, try then comment.

When the pro plugin is nulled, the theme is UNLOCKED/nulled.

For the update, I do prefer to null every time, better not give the site IP to the company by doing live update, be safe man.
Cheers.

THEME UNLOCK is just a name that the uploader gave to the file, try then comment.

For the update, I do prefer to null every time, better not give the site IP to the company by doing live update, be safe man.
Cheers.
Okay, below you had mentioned to change the email. Should it be changed to a randomised, fictitious email address?

Cheers.
Hello, I Updated the plugins. But interestingly enough on the link for the Theme, even though it is marked as 1.8.5, it seems to only contain theme version 1.8.3 in the download package

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock