• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Platform Pro

BuddyBoss Platform Pro v2.5.00

No permission to download

BuddyBoss Platform Pro - Version 1.1.6 - Nulled + Theme Unlock​

Theme unlock added to the plugin already. Nulling the theme is not required when using this.

Attachments

• buddyboss-platform-pro-v1.1.6 - nulled + theme unlocked.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 352
I have a problem on messaging component.

When I start to message a member at the first time, I succeeded in pressing "Send" button and the message sent.

And after message sent, the button changed to "Send Reply"

But when I try to send the message for the second time, the button become unclickable. Why?

Anybody have this case as well?

BuddyBoss Platform Pro - Version 1.1.7 - Nulled + Theme Unlock​

Theme unlock added to the plugin already. Nulling the theme is not required when using this.

Attachments

• buddyboss-platform-pro - 1.1.7 - nulled + theme unlock.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 102
katalk updated BuddyBoss Platform Pro with a new update entry:

BuddyBoss Platform Pro - v1.1.7 Nulled + Theme Unlock

THANK YOU to @lijoe for nulling!

BuddyBoss Platform Pro - Version 1.1.7 - Nulled + Theme Unlock

==== Changelog ====

[ Version 1.1.7 ]
* Zoom - Added support to Send emails in Batches in the Background to Group members for Meeting and Webinar notifications
* Zoom - Fixed meeting and webinar timeout...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there any BuddyBoss Platform Pro - Version 1.1.8 latest update ?​

Hope some kind man null this !

Here you go
this is buddyboss theme, not buddyboss platform pro.

Update please for :
BuddyBoss Platform Pro - Version 1.1.8
Release date: Nov 24, 2021

Changes:​

• Zoom - Fixed create meeting/webinar password validation issue when it doesn't match requirements from Zoom settings

File Changes:​

• buddyboss-platform-pro.php
  • class-bb-platform-pro.php
  • includes/integrations/zoom/includes/class-bp-zoom-ajax.php
  • includes/integrations/zoom/includes/class-bp-zoom-blocks.php
  • includes/integrations/zoom/includes/class-bp-zoom-conference-api.php
  • languages/buddyboss-pro.pot
  • package.json
  • readme.txt

BuddyBoss Platform Pro - Version 1.1.8 - Nulled + Theme Unlock

Attachments

• buddyboss-platform-pro - 1.1.8 -nulled + theme-unlock.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 96

BuddyBoss Platform Pro v1.1.8 Nulled

BuddyBoss Platform Pro - Version 1.1.8 - Nulled + Theme Unlock​

Theme unlock added to the plugin already. Nulling the theme is not required when using this.​

==== Changelog ====

Changes:
* Zoom - Fixed create meeting/webinar password validation issue when it doesn't match requirements from Zoom settings

File Changes:
* buddyboss-platform-pro.php
* class-bb-platform-pro.php

Reactions: bullboy and maumaju
Anyone with this problem? Quiz completed, but only the quiz in focus 3.0 mode and theme buddyboss platform it no longer appears as completed!

learndash focus mode.jpg

When I try to install 1.1.8 through Wordpress backend and gives the message of no plugin files when it unzips. Anyone else have this and any workarounds?

Having a problem with 1.1.8. Would be fine if I could roll back to 1.1.7. But when I do after having already updated BB Platform Basic plugin, I find myself in a position of not being able to enter the dashboard. Does anyone have BB Platform Basic 1.8.1 and also preferably 1.8.0 ? If not both, one or the other? Cannot access my dashboard without deactivating the plugin

Having a problem with 1.1.8. Would be fine if I could roll back to 1.1.7. But when I do after having already updated BB Platform Basic plugin, I find myself in a position of not being able to enter the dashboard. Does anyone have BB Platform Basic 1.8.1 and also preferably 1.8.0 ? If not both, one or the other? Cannot access my dashboard without deactivating the plugin
Sorted it...had a corrupted version of the theme

Reactions: mudasir

BuddyBoss Platform Pro v1.1.9 Nulled

Merry Christmas to all of you! 🎄🦌🎅🏻

BuddyBoss Platform Pro - Version 1.1.9 - Nulled + Theme Unlock​

Theme unlock added to the plugin already. Nulling the theme is not required when using this.​

Merry Christmas to all of you! 🎄🦌🎅🏻

==== Changelog ====

- Zoom - Fixed Gutenberg block issues on adding existing webinar​

File Changes:​

- buddyboss-platform-pro.php​

-...​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock