• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bookly PRO - Best Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System

Bookly PRO - Best Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System v7.7

No permission to download
Please update

Bookly Pro 5.4

• Added support for Bookly 21.2
  • Added ability to choose which categories and services to display in the Services form
  • Added ability to hide the Categories and the Services steps in the Services form
  • Added ability to customize appearance of Cancellation form in the Appearance section
  • Now payment is not attached to appointment on waiting list if it is booked together with scheduled appointment
  • Now the service category is hidden for customers that don’t belong to the group for which the service is visible
  • Fixed an error with payment in the new Search form
  • Fixed an issue incorrect custom status for appointments created via admin panel
  • Fixed an issue with QR codes in the new Search and Services booking forms
  • Fixed an issue with {cart_info} code in combined notifications
  • Fixed an issue with incorrect staff availability in the Search booking form
No one has nulled this version yet :(

Babak updated Bookly PRO - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Softwares System with a new update entry:

Bookly Pro Addon v5.4

Download Bookly Pro Addon v5.4 - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System Nulled Free
v5.4 (read more here)

• Added support for Bookly 21.2
  • Added ability to choose which categories and services to display in the Services form
  • Added ability to hide the Categories and the Services steps in the Services form
  • Added ability to customize appearance of Cancellation form in the Appearance section
  • Now...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have uploaded the new file but it indicates that I have 13 days left .. now 12 days ..
To update - enter the purchase code :/
File no longer available any help, i have 10 days left. Please Help. My business is very small i can't afford this plugins cost

File no longer available any help, i have 10 days left. Please Help. My business is very small i can't afford this plugins cost
You are referring to a post from Apr 21, 2019, this is why the file is no longer available...

Just download the latest version, from the link at the top of the page and install both plugins Bookly 21.2+Bookly Addon Pro 5.4 from that folder

Both must be installed for fully nulled and working Bookly :)

Reactions: riccore
Hello guys, first of all many, many thanks to our suppliers for all the updates!

Can some good soul can also update this addon:

Recurring Appointments (Add-on)

to version 5.0 ?
  • Added support for Bookly Pro 5.4
  • Added ability to hide times input in a booking form
  • Fixed an issue when recurring appointments were not created for custom service
Last updates were from @flooxie, @KaoVN and of course from our master-of-puppets @Babak - any chances?

Thanks!

Unable to use Bookly 5.5.

"The plugin has been deactivated. Bookly v21.2 is required."

The latest version here is 21.1

Unable to use Bookly 5.5.

"The plugin has been deactivated. Bookly v21.2 is required."

The latest version here is 21.1
You will find that the previous, Addon Pro 5.4 folder contains "Bookly 21.2"

Both "Bookly 21.2+Bookly Addon Pro 5.5" need to be installed for the plugins to work :)

Reactions: riccore
It seems custom field addon doesnt work on Catalog view "services search form"

Please update

Bookly Pro 5.6

• Added support for Bookly 21.3
  • Added integration with Square Payments
  • Added support for WooCommerce integration in the Search and Services booking forms
  • Added support for Bookly Custom Fields (Add-on) in the Search and Services booking forms
  • Added support for Bookly Files (Add-on) in the Search and Services booking forms
  • Fixed an issue with services search in the Services booking form
  • Fixed an issue when Google Meet online meeting URL was changed when appointment was updated
  • Fixed an issue with creating recurring appointment with custom service
  • Fixed display of modern booking forms for RTL languages
  • Updated instructions for setting up Facebook login

Reactions: Caliderumba
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock