• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bookly PRO - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software Systems v3.6 Nulled

Expertti

Sep 26, 2019
Download Bookly Pro Addon 3.6 + Bookly 19.6.1 package - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System Nulled Free

Bookly 19.6.1 nulled
  • Fixed minor issue with backend calendar in Safari
Please note that Bookly core v. 19.6.1 nulled plugin should be updated together with Bookly Pro (Add-on) v. 3.6 nulled and other Bookly items.

Bookly Pro Addon 3.6 nulled
  • Added support for Bookly 19.6
  • Added ability to customize content in Settings > Google Calendar > Template for event description by using if and each blocks
  • Added support for Zoom OAuth 2.0 authorization

Attachments

• bookly-pro-19.6.1-package.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 317
I am getting an error. I need help.
The package could not be installed. No valid plug-in. Plugin installation failed.

The package could not be installed. No valid plug-in. Plugin installation failed.
Hi,

It looks like you are trying to install the package bookly-pro-19.6.1-package.zip. It contains two files bookly-responsive-appointment-booking-tool.zip and bookly-addon-pro.zip. Install them separately, first the file bookly-responsive-appointment-booking-tool.zip !!!

If your add-ons stopped working after Bookly update, please make sure you're using the latest version of all Bookly items installed on your configuration (including Bookly Pro and other add-ons). Click Сheck for updates to download the most recent version. It will fix the problem.

Try the following:
  1. Deactivate Bookly (core) plugin and all Bookly add-ons, including the Bookly Pro add-on
  2. Update the Bookly (core) plugin and reactivate it
  3. Then update the Bookly Bookly Pro add-on and reactivate it as well
  4. After that check that the Bookly plugin is working properly (Check that "Bookly > Settings" and "Bookly > Appearance" panels loading properly)
  5. If it works, reactivate the other Bookly add-ons you need. However, do this one by one and check that the Bookly plugin is working after each reactivation (Check that "Bookly > Settings" and "Bookly > Appearance" panels loading properly)
If the previous recommendation was not helpful, try the following, but note that by deleting the Bookly (core) plugin you may lose the Bookly configuration and settings! See help page at https://support.booking-wp-plugin.c...4-Migration-from-old-Bookly-to-new-Bookly-Pro

Try the next option:
  1. Deactivate Bookly (core) plugin and all Bookly add-ons, including the Bookly Pro add-on
  2. Delete the Bookly (core) plugin and Bookly Pro add-on
  3. Reinstall the Bookly (core) plugin and activate it
  4. Then reinstall the Bookly Bookly Pro add-on and activate it as well
  5. Then check that the Bookly plugin is working properly (Check that "Bookly > Settings" and "Bookly > Appearance" panels loading properly)
  6. If it works, ractivate the other Bookly add-ons you need. However, do this one by one and check that the Bookly plugin is working after each activation (Check that "Bookly > Settings" and "Bookly > Appearance" panels loading properly)
I hope this solves your problem, good luck to you!

Last edited:
Hi,

If your add-ons stopped working after Bookly update, please make sure you're using the latest version of all Bookly items installed on your configuration (including Bookly Pro and other add-ons). Click Сheck for updates to download the most recent version. It will fix the problem.

Try the following:
  2. Update the Bookly (core) plugin and reactivate it
  3. Then update the Bookly Bookly Pro add-on and reactivate it as well
  4. After that check that the Bookly plugin is working properly (Check that "Bookly > Settings" and "Bookly > Appearance" panels loading properly)
  5. If it works, reactivate the other Bookly add-ons you need. However, do this one by one and check that the Bookly plugin is working after each reactivation (Check that "Bookly > Settings" and "Bookly > Appearance" panels loading properly)
If the previous recommendation was not helpful, try the following, but note that by deleting the Bookly (core) plugin you may lose the Bookly configuration and settings! See help page at https://support.booking-wp-plugin.c...4-Migration-from-old-Bookly-to-new-Bookly-Pro

Try the next option:
  2. Delete the Bookly (core) plugin and Bookly Pro add-on
  3. Reinstall the Bookly (core) plugin and activate it
  4. Then reinstall the Bookly Bookly Pro add-on and activate it as well
  5. Then check that the Bookly plugin is working properly (Check that "Bookly > Settings" and "Bookly > Appearance" panels loading properly)
  6. If it works, ractivate the other Bookly add-ons you need. However, do this one by one and check that the Bookly plugin is working after each activation (Check that "Bookly > Settings" and "Bookly > Appearance" panels loading properly)
I hope this solves your problem, good luck to you!
Or possibly a much simpler solution ...... he may not have unpacked it prior to installing! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Babak and Expertti
(y)I agree with the prescriber. Nulled soft is primarily for testing. If you like it, buy it! Then you also get competent technical support. However, beginners should be helped to solve problems here as well!

Free v19.7
Pro v3.7

Attachments

• bookly-addon-pro-v3.7.zip
    566.3 KB · Views: 50
  • bookly-responsive-appointment-booking-tool-v19.7.zip
    5 MB · Views: 59
Reactions: Expertti
Note! If you use the nulled Bookly Pro version, IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO USE THE FREE VERSION OF bookly-responsive-appointment-booking-tool! The free version validation function code must also be nulled!

For example the code bookly-responsive-appointment-booking-tool\lib\base\Plugin.php

on line 348

public static function getPurchaseCode( $blog_id = null )
{
$option = static::getPurchaseCodeOption();

return $blog_id ? get_blog_option( $blog_id, $option ) : get_option( $option );
}

must be overwritten with

public static function getPurchaseCode( $blog_id = null )
{
return 'valid';
}

Last edited:
In the meanwhile, this has been working on my end, despite the notice in the Plugins admin panel.

Just do not enter any license key and you should be fine.

Attachments

• bookly-addon-pro-v3.7.zip
    566.3 KB · Views: 64
Bookly responsive appointment booking tool 19.8 (free) nulled!
Please note that Bookly core (free) plugin should be updated together with Bookly Pro (Add-on) and other Bookly items.

• Added ability to send reminders 2/3/4/6/12 months before and after appointment date
  • Added ability to edit text for “This email is already in use” in Appearance > Details
  • Added new values that can be used to set up Zapier automations: Notes field from booking form and information about coupon code
  • Fixed an issue with CRON reminders delay if timezone was set in UTC in WP settings
  • Fixed an issue with editing appointment without a customer
  • Fixed an issue with incorrect work of ‘Start over’ button
  • Fixed an issue when payment was not deleted if Time interval of payment gateway expired
  • Fixed an issue with booking form after Payment step under certain conditions
  • Fixed an issue when cancelled appointments didn’t trigger New/Updated Appointment Zaps
  • Fixed an issue when staff member was not selected automatically when booking via backend calendar
  • Fixed an issue in Dashboard when diagram was unavailable without time range
  • Fixed an issue with incorrect time slot length for staff with one service connected
  • Fixed an issue when country code was not saved in customer profile
  • Minor improvements of interface in Edit service window
Bookly addon pro 3.8 nulled version version is available for download below, posted by Atsekabe!

Attachments

• bookly-responsive-appointment-booking-tool-19.8.zip
    5 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
Free v19.9
Pro 3.9

Attachments

• bookly-addon-pro-v3.9.zip
    571.2 KB · Views: 42
  • bookly-responsive-appointment-booking-tool-v19.9.zip
    5 MB · Views: 23
UPDATE: Bookly responsive appointment booking tool 19.9.1 (free) nulled!

Attachments

• bookly-responsive-appointment-booking-tool-19.9.1.zip
    5 MB · Views: 36

Attachments

• b99c3e5e-8d91-4a93-80df-768a761002b2.png
    b99c3e5e-8d91-4a93-80df-768a761002b2.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 8
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock