• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bookly PRO - Best Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System

Bookly PRO - Best Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System v7.7

No permission to download
Hello friends. How can i set emails with cron as free. Can you help me
I guess that this would be beyond the scope of the nulled version.
Purchasing the plugin would be the only option.
You could set up a conventional email account and use that instead of Cron.

;)

You must install both Bookly and Bookly Pro from the downloaded Zip file, for it to be activated
No not yet, this is just Pro version, they just need to make sure that they have Bookly Free installed and activated for this to work.

@Snapper123 you are doing what I do and think of another plugin and get mixed up, easily done with so many floating around 🤣

If they simply install this they will get the message telling them to install and activate Free version, so best to have it already done and dusted.

For those with issues, just need to read previous posts from here:

Reactions: AKSakallı
No not yet, this is just Pro version, they just need to make sure that they have Bookly Free installed and activated for this to work.

@Snapper123 you are doing what I do and think of another plugin and get mixed up, easily done with so many floating around 🤣

If they simply install this they will get the message telling them to install and activate Free version, so best to have it already done and dusted.

For those with issues, just need to read previous posts from here:

Hi bobsmith

If I download the free version of Bookly from site "bookly-responsive-appointment-booking-tool.21.0" and install it, I get a message

"Bookly Pro - License verification required

Access to your bookings has been disabled.

To enable access to your bookings, please verify your license by providing a valid purchase code
."

If I use the use bookly free, from the downloaded zip included in this thread, all is activated fine

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

This is why I concluded, that the free version from the folder needs to be installed along with pro version

Please advise

Thanks (y)

Reactions: bobsmith
Hi bobsmith

If I download the free version of Bookly from site "bookly-responsive-appointment-booking-tool.21.0" and install it, I get a message

"Bookly Pro - License verification required

Access to your bookings has been disabled.

To enable access to your bookings, please verify your license by providing a valid purchase code
."

If I use the use bookly free, from the downloaded zip included in this thread, all is activated fine

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

This is why I concluded, that the free version from the folder needs to be installed along with pro version

Please advise

Thanks (y)
Ah, no worries I got it now, I forgot that the Free version of Bookly was included in the main download, was thinking it was just the Pro version, too many things and too little time 🤣

That version is v21, so it is out of date anyways as newest version is v21.0.1, however that has been sorted and the answer will be yes and no.

If you are installing it afresh as in never used it before, then you need to use the Free version as it asks for your purchase code in the background etc, etc.

Now obviously, if never used before you won't have a purchase code as of yet, so need to install the Free from here as it bypasses that requirement and then you can simply install the Pro and go happy.

If on the other hand you already have Bookly Free and Pro installed, then your own database should have all the Bookly credentials in it.

Therefore, when you upgrade the Free version of Bookly, say just recently from v21 to v21.0.1, you can use the free update from WordPress itself as it will get the purchase code from your own database and be happy.

Sorry for the confusion and main download sorted with new version of Free v21.0.1 😉

• Love
Reactions: Snapper123
Ah, no worries I got it now, I forgot that the Free version of Bookly was included in the main download, was thinking it was just the Pro version, too many things and too little time 🤣

That version is v21, so it is out of date anyways as newest version is v21.0.1, however that has been sorted and the answer will be yes and no.

If you are installing it afresh as in never used it before, then you need to use the Free version as it asks for your purchase code in the background etc, etc.

Now obviously, if never used before you won't have a purchase code as of yet, so need to install the Free from here as it bypasses that requirement and then you can simply install the Pro and go happy.

If on the other hand you already have Bookly Free and Pro installed, then your own database should have all the Bookly credentials in it.

Therefore, when you upgrade the Free version of Bookly, say just recently from v21 to v21.0.1, you can use the free update from WordPress itself as it will get the purchase code from your own database and be happy.

Sorry for the confusion and main download sorted with new version of Free v21.0.1 😉
Thanks for the clarification and update to Free version of Bookly v21.0.1 :cool::)(y)

Please update

Bookly Pro 5.3

• Added support for Bookly 21.1
  • Now Stripe payments are available in the Bookly Search form and Bookly Services form
  • Updated Appearance section: now you can customize the look of the [bookly-search-form] and [bookly-services-form] and create several appearances of your booking forms
  • Added ability to Show Terms & Conditions checkbox in [bookly-search-form]
  • Added ability for admins to create recurring appointments that started in the past
  • Fixed an issue with the Providers preference for ANY option in Services
  • Fixed an issue when there were no time slots available in the Bookly Search form if ‘Custom settings for location’ enabled
  • Fixed an issue with the categories order in the Bookly Services form
  • Fixed an issue with incorrect price in the Bookly search form

Babak updated Bookly PRO - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Softwares System with a new update entry:

Bookly Pro Addon v5.3

Download Bookly Pro Addon v5.3 - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System Nulled Free
v5.3 (read more here)

• Added support for Bookly 21.1
  • Now Stripe payments are available in the Bookly Search form and Bookly Services form
  • Updated Appearance section: now you can customize the look of the [bookly-search-form] and [bookly-services-form] and create several appearances of your booking forms
  • Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello dears, i am seeking help from this wonderful forum.

I use bookly pro and installed all addons here, i wanted to activate SMS notifications and asked me to pay for bookly cloud, i did and charged the balance to start sending SMS, what i see that SMS is charging each message and shwoing sent but on reality no SMS recived by customers nor staff.
Any advice on how it can fix this because i can not ask bookly support to interact (they will discover nulled version)

Bookly Mollie (Add-on)3.1

Attachments

• bookly-addon-mollie-3.1.zip
    40.6 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: riccore
Hello dears, i am seeking help from this wonderful forum.

I use bookly pro and installed all addons here, i wanted to activate SMS notifications and asked me to pay for bookly cloud, i did and charged the balance to start sending SMS, what i see that SMS is charging each message and shwoing sent but on reality no SMS recived by customers nor staff.
Any advice on how it can fix this because i can not ask bookly support to interact (they will discover nulled version)
I would suggest do not use nulled versions on production sites. If you go for business use, you should buy this plugin, if you cannot afford 89.00 $ for lifetime licence you are not a business - you are simply beggar. Sorry for such true.

Please update

Bookly Pro 5.4

• Added support for Bookly 21.2
  • Added ability to choose which categories and services to display in the Services form
  • Added ability to hide the Categories and the Services steps in the Services form
  • Added ability to customize appearance of Cancellation form in the Appearance section
  • Now payment is not attached to appointment on waiting list if it is booked together with scheduled appointment
  • Now the service category is hidden for customers that don’t belong to the group for which the service is visible
  • Fixed an error with payment in the new Search form
  • Fixed an issue incorrect custom status for appointments created via admin panel
  • Fixed an issue with QR codes in the new Search and Services booking forms
  • Fixed an issue with {cart_info} code in combined notifications
  • Fixed an issue with incorrect staff availability in the Search booking form

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock