• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Booking Core - Ultimate Booking System

Booking Core - Ultimate Booking System 3.6.0

No permission to download
Babak updated Booking Core - Ultimate Booking System with a new update entry:

Booking Core v2.0.0

Download Booking Core v2.0.0 - Ultimate Booking System Nulled Free
Version 2.0 – May15th – 2021 Thanks To @DimasPizzle

[UPDATE]
+ Add "Transparent Header" style for Pages
+ Add "Time-slots" option for Event, find option in Settings > Event Setting
+ Add "Calculate space by night" option
+ Add "marker icon for Map" option in each service
+ Add "Position Order" option for attributes that can be sortable
+ Offline payment - add...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can't configure smtp mail ... has anyone encountered such a problem

when saving smtp data in the admin panel, should the data be saved in the .env file

all I figured out in General Settings, too, it was necessary to register my mailbox

GO TO .ENY FILE OR AT INSTALLATION WIZARD.
mail : smtp
domain : yourdomain.com
username : [email protected]
password : your email password
port :2525
sender ; [email protected]
ecryption : tls
if you add ecryption you need to change the port to ssl/tls port that you have in your mail configuratiion.

Reactions: bobikzoza
1623320019415.png Getting this error & if i try to reinstall , it says that the Connection time out after sometime.

Pls help me out with solution.

1623320019415.png Getting this error & if i try to reinstall , it says that the Connection time out after sometime.

Pls help me out with solution.

Find and change these values on your host and try again:

max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 600
memory_limit = -1

If you can't find these options on your cPanel or WHM, but if you are able to access php.ini, you can change these values there too.

Another thing is, if you are using VPS, go to cPanel or WHM and set "timeout" to 999999999

DONT FORGET! Change these values only if you are know what you are doing.

Greetz!

Thanks
Will try it.

There SQL state error is due to this ?

Hi Sir How to change this footer credit and header @DimasPizzle @Babak
you need to locate text path use inspect elements in google or Mozilla and go to the path in your theme files you should edit from there, but this section on any template or script have encrypted javascript if you remove the credit you lose the design

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock