• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Razorpay Payment Gateway For Booking Core

Razorpay Payment Gateway For Booking Core 17 December 2020

No permission to download

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
Reactions: Honor and Babak
In my country, the dollar is 10 times more expensive. Our only livelihood is nulled scripts. But we can't do anything because whitedevil is the master's password fantasy. If this forum loses members, it will because of you bro.

Hadi Eyvallah..

In my country, the dollar is 10 times more expensive. Our only livelihood is nulled scripts. But we can't do anything because whitedevil is the master's password fantasy. If this forum loses members, it will because of you bro.

Hadi Eyvallah..
better you can buy bro...nothing is free if u want free then plz carry out the instructions

Dear Babiato Forum Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with a problem I've encountered while using the Razorpay payment plugin on my website, and I believe your expertise could help me find a solution.

Issue Description:I recently integrated the Razorpay payment plugin into my website to facilitate online transactions. However, I've been facing a persistent issue where, upon clicking the "Pay through Razorpay" option, I am met with a blank screen. This issue is preventing my customers from successfully completing payments through Razorpay.

Steps Taken:I have taken several steps to address this issue, including:

• Checking for browser compatibility issues.
  • Examining the browser console for any JavaScript errors.
  • Verifying and reconfiguring the plugin settings and API keys.
  • Ensuring that the plugin is updated to the latest version.
  • Attempting payments using different browsers to rule out browser-specific problems.
  • Clearing the browser cache and cookies.
Despite these efforts, the issue continues to persist, and I am unable to resolve it.

Request for Assistance:I am kindly requesting your assistance in resolving this matter. I suspect that it may be related to the integration of the Razorpay plugin on my website or possibly a configuration issue.

If there are any specific settings or steps I should follow, or if there are known compatibility issues with the Razorpay plugin on websites, I would greatly appreciate any guidance you can provide.

Please let me know if you require any additional information or access to my website to diagnose and address this problem more effectively.

Your prompt response and assistance in resolving this issue would be invaluable, as it directly affects the functionality of my website's payment system.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock