• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Booking Core - Ultimate Booking System

Booking Core - Ultimate Booking System 3.6.0

No permission to download
Hello, I am from Russia. I'm trying to upload BookingCore.3.5.1 theme, but I'm having problems installing the theme:
Installing theme from uploaded file: BookingCore.3.5.1.zip
Unpacking the package...
Installing the theme...
The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
Theme installation failed.

Why is this happening and what should I do? I also downloaded earlier versions - the result is the same. I also tried uploading directly to the server via php - also missing stylesheets. Can someone help me?

Hello.
It is not a wordpress theme, it is Laravel, you have to upload it to the hosting and run the install file, then you have to follow the instructions, link a database, etc etc, on YouTube there is a video of how to install bookin core, I installed it with that video.

Good luck and greetings to all those who make Babiato great

Reactions: SergeyVladi

Hello.

It is not a wordpress theme, it is Laravel, you have to upload it to the hosting and run the install file, then you have to follow the instructions, link a database, etc etc, on YouTube there is a video of how to install bookin core, I installed it with that video.

Good luck and greetings to all those who make Babiato great

Thank you so much for your reply! I would really appreciate a YouTube link.

Just pay one person here to help you set it up or follow documentation.
I wrote right away that I am from Russia. All international payments are banned due to sanctions. I can't buy anything outside of Russia. I wouldn't mind buying Booking Core on Envatomarket (and would get help from tech support) if there was such an opportunity, but there isn't and it's not my fault - I didn't invent the sanctions. Secondly, if there is a video on YouTube, I can easily repeat it - my brains are in place and my hands grow from the right place. I just asked for a YouTube link.....

Just pay one person here to help you set it up or follow documentation.
Is that the way it's done at your place? We don't. We help each other on such forums and do not ask for payment. In ours, it would even be shameful to offer to pay for help. It's just that nobody uses Booking Core, so there is no one to ask for help. But since your help is paid, I think I'll do it myself. Thank you.

Hello.
It's very easy, search on youtube.com for "install booking core" and it will appear right away.

Greetings and thank you very much to all for making Babiato great
Hello. Thank you very much! Yes, I found a lot of clips, thanks again. I just thought there was a specific video from the Booking Core manufacturer that explains all the steps. I will look into it. Good luck to you!

Is that the way it's done at your place? We don't. We help each other on such forums and do not ask for payment. In ours, it would even be shameful to offer to pay for help. It's just that nobody uses Booking Core, so there is no one to ask for help. But since your help is paid, I think I'll do it myself. Thank you.
Help can be provided on technical errors/hardships, not simple steps of getting the script to run - Much as the forum is here to help and believes in freedom please saw us some effort.😂 For the payment part - that is if you want you can we have pros' here and you save yourself a hustle.

Success in this
+ Please follow documentation it will be wonderful.

Help can be provided on technical errors/hardships, not simple steps of getting the script to run - Much as the forum is here to help and believes in freedom please saw us some effort.😂 For the payment part - that is if you want you can we have pros' here and you save yourself a hustle.

Success in this
+ Please follow documentation it will be wonderful.
I wrote above - the sanctions imposed by the US are restricting all international transfers. Therefore, I do not consider buying any products or services. I would not refuse help though....
I am studying the documentation on the official website.

I wrote above - the sanctions imposed by the US are restricting all international transfers. Therefore, I do not consider buying any products or services. I would not refuse help though....
I am studying the documentation on the official website.
Perfect Good Luck Brother, we will be here to support.

Reactions: SergeyVladi
Hello, I am from Russia. I'm trying to upload BookingCore.3.5.1 theme, but I'm having problems installing the theme:
Installing theme from uploaded file: BookingCore.3.5.1.zip
Unpacking the package...
Installing the theme...
The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
Theme installation failed.

Why is this happening and what should I do? I also downloaded earlier versions - the result is the same. I also tried uploading directly to the server via php - also missing stylesheets. Can someone help me?
Same problem I have faced

optim254 updated Booking Core - Ultimate Booking System with a new update entry:

Booking Core - Untouched

[Updated]
- Add Mega menu style
- Add option allow vendor can create the Coupon
(Add Coupon manager for vendor)

[Fixed]
- Hotel attribute > Position Order issue
- Update re-captcha for User plan checkout
- Fixed flied location in form search
- Fixed filter - form search related Attrs vs Terms

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: NostraDamus
Does anyone know what file(s) to edit to add another currency, mine isn not listed under payment settings. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nibirunemesis
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock